Cheap HTPC / Android TV Box

Hey! 

Looking to build a cheap HTPC for Kodi, the highest res. content I would be outputting (is that the right word?) to my TV is 1080p. My budget is around £60.

Due to the budget, I was thinking I may have to (although this may not be a bad thing) get an Android TV Box. Could someone recommend me an android TV box for £60 (or under, preferably) that would be efficient in running Kodi or an HTPC which could do the same?

Thanks!! :D

You could Get tM8S android box or an amazon fire stick. With the Android box you can get kodi from the play store but with the fire stick it can installed using CLI and sideloading. I have both and find they are quite good. 

Main Rig - Case: Corsair 200R   Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z270-GAMING-K3  CPU: Intel i5 7600 RAM: Corsair H55 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3000MHz SSD: Crucial MX500 1 TB 

HDD: 2TB WD Green  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti 6GB Windforce  PSU: Corsair CX 600W  

HTPC - Case: CiT MTX-007B   Motherboard: Biostar H61MGV3, CPU: Intel i5 2400  RAM: Patriot 4GB 1333MHz SSD: 240GB Toshiba SSD PSU: 180W CIT (Came with case)

Corsair 200R Front Bezel Mod

2 hours ago, deansmylie1993 said:

You could Get tM8S android box or an amazon fire stick. With the Android box you can get kodi from the play store but with the fire stick it can installed using CLI and sideloading. I have both and find they are quite good. 

ok, cool, thanks for advice!

43 minutes ago, CandleJakk said:

ok, cool, thanks for advice!

I myself sell the Firesticks With kodi and the addons installed if your interested. message me

Main Rig - Case: Corsair 200R   Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z270-GAMING-K3  CPU: Intel i5 7600 RAM: Corsair H55 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3000MHz SSD: Crucial MX500 1 TB 

HDD: 2TB WD Green  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti 6GB Windforce  PSU: Corsair CX 600W  

HTPC - Case: CiT MTX-007B   Motherboard: Biostar H61MGV3, CPU: Intel i5 2400  RAM: Patriot 4GB 1333MHz SSD: 240GB Toshiba SSD PSU: 180W CIT (Came with case)

You could get a RaspBerry Pi and load Kodi on It. And maybe add a screen, or just use your monitor/TV. Max. 50% of your budget. 

Ryzen 7 3700X / 16GB RAM / Optane SSD / GTX 1650 / Solus Linux

15 minutes ago, NunoLava1998 said:

You could get a RaspBerry Pi and load Kodi on It. And maybe add a screen, or just use your monitor/TV. Max. 50% of your budget. 

Same applies to the fire stick

2 hours ago, NunoLava1998 said:

yeah i have a pi lying around somewhere but couldn't find it ;c may repurchase