What should I do for my future?

I have a deep interest in anything related with computer and technology. I would like to know if there is any free services I can use to help me with the following subjects, computer sciences, programming, Informational technologies, and anything related to computers. Thank you in ahead of time for any replys that are related to this issue. I would like to know if you took any classes and it worked out well for you. ;) Dylan! -Thanks Linus Tech Tips Community

Go to any technical university, study something like civil engineering and after that, go get a masters degree in programming and human resources. Rich, AND you're doing something useful for the world!

10 minutes ago, ronstig said:

A website I use is codecademy.com. It teaches you the basics of many programming languages, and there are also courses for things such as how to build a website etc...

I HUGELY agree and recommend this :)

Spoiler

My system specs: Intel Core i5 8600K (5ghz Overclocked) CPU - ASUS Strix Z370-I Motherboard - Zotac GeForce GTX 1060 6GB AMP! Edition GPU 

Corsair H55 Water Cooler - 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance RAM

"People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do" - Steve Jobs, 1955-2011.

the one posted above,

as well as Code.org

and MVA.microsoft.com, but this one covers more advanced topics

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

Code academy like others have said, and you should grab a free promotion thingy to Linda.com whenever that's available. Don't know if there's a promo running now, but Linus will probably have one running soon.

Programming books are great. I self taught myself HTML5 and I'm learning C# and C++. I am like you but in Gr. 7, but because of my interests and set of skills I'm looking towards Microprocessor design and Electrical Engineering. These things interest me though and you may like something else in computers.

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

Play around with Linux, a lot of large companies are using it for their servers (even Google is using Linux the most according to my brother that works there).

12 minutes ago, Clanscorpia said:

Programming books are great. I self taught myself HTML5 and I'm learning C# and C++. I am like you but in Gr. 7, but because of my interests and set of skills I'm looking towards Microprocessor design and Electrical Engineering. These things interest me though and you may like something else in computers.

Any suggestions on books? And what languages do you believe are worth while learning? Thanks for your response and to everyone for that matter.

23 minutes ago, dylansheils2002 said:

Any suggestions on books? And what languages do you believe are worth while learning? Thanks for your response and to everyone for that matter.

HTML5, C++, Swift, Java, C++. I'm Learning C# because I'm heavily invested in the Microsoft infrastructure and C++ for general programs

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0