AI

ZeusXI
Go to solution Solved by ZeusXI,
2 minutes ago, Enderman said:

what's your point?

OP said "someone to have conversations with" so i suggested a real person as a joke

go learn what a sense of humour is plz and thanks

this is pretty cool

https://www.brainasoft.com/braina/

not very intelligent though if it believes everything you say :P

No point in asking a question about how AI is going. thanks for the help

Are there any programs, or software, I can download that resemble AI? I heard of a few, like J.A.E.S.A and M.A.K.O. Im just wondering if there is anything out there at this time that you could potentially have a conversation with, and also control your computer with it. (internet, around the pc, conversations, and possibly learn from you)

how about a real life friend? :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

how about a real life friend? :)

I do have those, But im interested in how AI is coming along and if there are programs you can check out to see whats being accomplished 

9 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Did it really not come to your mind that maybe OP did have actual IRL friends.

did it really not come to your mind that maybe what i posted was a joke?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Just now, Enderman said:

did it really not come to your mind that maybe what i posted was a joke?

Nope. Because im being serious here right now xD Im honestly interested in knowing what the current AI is doing, how its going, and if there is something I can download to see how it works and comprehends data spoken to it, or typed.

9 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

obiDC.png

what's your point?

OP said "someone to have conversations with" so i suggested a real person as a joke

8 minutes ago, ZeusXI said:

Nope. Because im being serious here right now xD Im honestly interested in knowing what the current AI is doing, how its going, and if there is something I can download to see how it works and comprehends data spoken to it, or typed.

this is pretty cool

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Enderman said:

what's your point?

this is pretty cool

No point in asking a question about how AI is going. thanks for the help

At the moment, the Amazon Echo (Alexa) is similar to J.A.E.S.A in a lot of ways however J.A.E.S.A isn't intelligent... in fact its about as good as siri for the IPhone. Personally I found generational Ai to be quite interesting. This is Ai which develops anomalies over thousands of simulated generations. On campus we have a game which demonstrates this, in this game we have a plane littered with an object, which is the food source for our numerous Ai's, the goal for these Ai's is to gather as many objects as possible within a given time limit.

The Ai's which only gather a small amount of these objects are killed off, while the ones who gather more objects are allowed to breed and pass on their code to the next generation of Ai, After 75,000 thousand generations we started to notice changes in the Ai behavior, they began to hunt in packs and were more efficient at collecting objects while hunting in packs. Fun stuff.

I just want Jarvis to be honest.

i7-7700 | Asrock H270M-ITX | Fractal Design Core 500 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti | 850 EVO 500GB | 850 EVO 250GB | WD CavGreen 2TB

EVGA SuperNOVA 550W | Steel Series Elite Prism | Final mouse 2015 | WASD Keyboards V2 (MX Blue) | Acer Predator 1440p 144Hz