Mindfactory.de, your personal experience

Hello friends, today i got my NZXT H440 case and X61 Kraken cooler and i am very happy! 

My question is can anyone share his personal experience with me about shopping on Mindfactory.de, because i am gonna purchase 80% of the other parts from it. 

Most people from geizhals.eu write positive feedback/comments about it, but of course there are some that write things which make me really confused.

Thank you in advance,Best of luck!

- Redjo 

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

Mindfactory and Caseking are the largest online retailers in Germany and they're simply great.
I don't think there is any better online retailer in the world.

I have ordered so much stuff from there and I was never even close to beeing disapointed.
It took them not even a full day to RMA my broken AX760i. I send it back and at the next day I got an e-mail that the new unit is already on its way. I don't know how they do it, but if it isn't magic, then Chuck Norris works there.

11 minutes ago, Senzelian said:

Mindfactory and Caseking are the largest online retailers in Germany and they're simply great.
I don't think there is any better online retailer in the world.

I have ordered so much stuff from there and I was never even close to beeing disapointed.
It took them not even a full day to RMA my broken AX760i. I send it back and at the next day I got an e-mail that the new unit is already on its way. I don't know how they do it, but if it isn't magic, then Chuck Norris works there.

EYYY thank you! Now i have more confidence. 

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

4 minutes ago, Redjo said:

EYYY thank you! Now i have more confidence. 

Oh and btw.:
You can trust the reviews on Geizhals. They check if you actually ordered something from the retailers and also check your e-mail and such things before a review gets posted. :)

1 minute ago, Senzelian said:

Oh and btw.:
You can trust the reviews on Geizhals. They check if you actually ordered something from the retailers and also check your e-mail and such things before a review gets posted. :)

mhm, most of them write positive things, but there are some that write stuff like ''I ordered, then found finger prints on my CPU or like I ordered and it came after 10days etc. if you know what i mean...... 

Project Redline: 

Ordered 3 complete PC's from mindfactory, one will arrive within the next days. Never had any issues with them, sometimes they are not the fastest with shipping (took like three days since they said they got my money) but hey, they are by far the cheapest here in Germany. only thing missing lately are the samsung ssds (dunno why they disappeared) and evga stuff

Edited by 19_blackie_73

GUITAR BUILD LOG FROM SCRATCH OUT OF APPLEWOOD

- Ryzen Build -

R5 3600 | MSI X470 Gaming Plus MAX | 16GB CL16 3200MHz Corsair LPX | Dark Rock 4

MSI 2060 Super Gaming X

1TB Intel 660p | 250GB Kingston A2000 | 1TB Seagate Barracuda | 2TB WD Blue

be quiet! Silent Base 601 | be quiet! Straight Power 550W CM

2x Dell UP2516D

- First System (Retired) -

Intel Xeon 1231v3 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Dual Channel | Gigabyte H97 D3H | Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming G1 | 525 GB Crucial MX 300 | 1 TB + 2 TB Seagate HDD
be quiet! 500W Straight Power E10 CM | be quiet! Silent Base 800 with stock fans | be quiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1 | 2x Dell UP2516D

Reviews: be quiet! Silent Base 800 | MSI GTX 950 OC

1 minute ago, Redjo said:

mhm, most of them write positive things, but there are some that write stuff like ''I ordered, then found finger prints on my CPU or like I ordered and it came after 10days etc. if you know what i mean...... 

Well, shit happens. Not everything can be perfect.
You can be the richest man on earth, order a custom made super car for 200.000.000$ and at the end the engine could still fail after 10miles. But the chance of that happening is so small... And it's the same with any large retailer. I'm working as a retailer myself and we're always trying to give our best but at the end we're still humans :P

4 minutes ago, Senzelian said:

Well, shit happens. Not everything can be perfect.
You can be the richest man on earth, order a custom made super car for 200.000.000$ and at the end the engine could still fail after 10miles. But the chance of that happening is so small... And it's the same with any large retailer. I'm working as a retailer myself and we're always trying to give our best but at the end we're still humans :P

Thank you man, i will tell my father to order the parts when he can in next few days then! <3 

Project Redline: 

7 minutes ago, Redjo said:

No matter how good a merchant is, they will not be perfect. One thing to keep in mind when reading reviews, especially those that are negative, is that users do make mistakes and misunderstand situations & advertising.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.