How would these systems run CS:GO?

Wzards

Hey.  Im looking to buy the prebuilt Asus m32cd or the Asus m32bf.  I'm needing to know how each of these systems will run CS:GO.  I just want to know how many frames I would be looking to get on medium-high settings on whatever resolution.  Any help is appreciated.  

The m32cd was reviewed in Linus' video about the Best Buy gaming PC and I was looking to buy it or the m32bf.  

The m32cd has an Intel i5 6400 quad core 2.7 GHz and Intel integrated 530 HD graphics.  I know that the integrated graphics aren't the best but I was wondering how it would run CS. 

The Asus m32bf has an AMD A10-7800 quad core 3.5 GHz.  This is an apu and I'm not too familiar with them and how upgrading the gpu would be.  

In conclusion, all I really need to know is how these systems will preform against eachother in CS:GO.  CS is a very cpu dependent game I've heard so I want to know which will be best.  

Thank you.  (I'm new so I'm not sure where to post this.  Feel free to move me wherever this is supposed to go.  Sorry) 

1 minute ago, Wzards said:

Hey.  Im looking to buy the prebuilt Asus m32cd or the Asus m32bf.  I'm needing to know how each of these systems will run CS:GO.  I just want to know how many frames I would be looking to get on medium-high settings on whatever resolution.  Any help is appreciated.  

The m32cd was reviewed in Linus' video about the Best Buy gaming PC and I was looking to buy it or the m32bf.  

The m32cd has an Intel i5 6400 quad core 2.7 GHz and Intel integrated 530 HD graphics.  I know that the integrated graphics aren't the best but I was wondering how it would run CS. 

The Asus m32bf has an AMD A10-7800 quad core 3.5 GHz.  This is an apu and I'm not too familiar with them and how upgrading the gpu would be.  

In conclusion, all I really need to know is how these systems will preform against eachother in CS:GO.  CS is a very cpu dependent game I've heard so I want to know which will be best.  

Thank you.  (I'm new so I'm not sure where to post this.  Feel free to move me wherever this is supposed to go.  Sorry) 

Dont buy Prebuilt PC´s. Get a Guy who Builds it for you or look up how its done. Its realy not hard at all. Good night

I would go with the Intel system.

Better upgrade path

Solid CPU performance

And according some benchmarks the HD530 graphics are actually better than the iGPU in the A10 7800.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/skylake-intel-core-i7-6700k-core-i5-6600k,4252-9.html

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/amd-a10-7800-kaveri-apu-efficiency,3899-6.html

(i5 6600k and i7 6700k both use the HD530 iGPU).

13 minutes ago, Wzards said:

-Snip-

Well... yeah, like nskceaj said, dont buy pre-builded PC. It will run CS GO ok-ish, there's some youtube video on this one, just search Intel  530 HD CS:GO, but for around 500$ you could get a better system. Something like this for example:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($174.89 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H81M-D3V ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($64.95 @ Amazon) 
Memory: Crucial 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($26.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($45.89 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 950 2GB Video Card  ($127.99 @ Micro Center) 
Case: Raidmax ATX-404WU ATX Mid Tower Case  ($19.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($29.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $490.69
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-04-07 22:20 EDT-0400

You could also add another SSD for around 35$ more: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/a-data-internal-hard-drive-asp550ss3120gmc

My rig: Intel Core i7 4790k | MSI Z97 PC Mate | GSKILL Ripjaws X 16GB 1866MHz | ADATA Premier SP550 480GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB  | MSI Gaming X GTX 1070 | Thermaltake Versa N21 | Corsair CX550M Semi Modular PSU | AOC G2460PF 144Hz | Logitech G502 | GSKILL Ripjaws KM780  | GAMDIAS HEPHAESTUS V2  PCPartPicker | Old Build Log | New Build Log

13 minutes ago, Wzards said:

hey man when i was buiding my pc i went for a few weeks on integrated graphics on my i5 4460... csgo at 1080 on medium settings gets you around 30 fps. that was like 7 months ago so i dont remember specifics but it is definitely playable.also welcome to the forum buddy. xD and pc gaming in general xD

side note if your worried about building a pc dont be. i had 0 help. i just watched a few videos and took off running. its a pile of fun and now i have built 6 pcs to date. it gets easier and easier. if you have any questions message me bud.

Main Rig | Personal Build | Windows 10 | R7 2700x 3.7~4.3ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B450-I | 16gb DDR4 3200mhz | GTX 1080 FE | Coolermaster Elite 130 | Corsair H60 | WD Blue SN500 500GB NVMe SSD + 1tb WD Green HDD + 1tb WD Blue HDD

Laptop | HP m6-w102dx | Windows 10 | i7-5500u 2.4~3.0ghz | 8gb DDR3L | GT 930m 2gb| 120gb Sandisk SSD

Phone | Pixel 3 | Verizon | 64gb

Thank you everyone for replying so quickly.  

11 minutes ago, Megazero said:

Well... yeah, like nskceaj said, dont buy pre-builded PC. It will run CS GO ok-ish, there's some youtube video on this one, just search Intel  530 HD CS:GO, but for around 500$ you could get a better system. Something like this for example:

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($174.89 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H81M-D3V ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($64.95 @ Amazon) 
Memory: Crucial 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($26.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($45.89 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 950 2GB Video Card  ($127.99 @ Micro Center) 
Case: Raidmax ATX-404WU ATX Mid Tower Case  ($19.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($29.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $490.69
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-04-07 22:20 EDT-0400

You could also add another SSD for around 35$ more: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/a-data-internal-hard-drive-asp550ss3120gmc

I'm stuck at around a $350 budget range.  The total for the computer and monitor I want on Amazon is $490.  $400 for the PC and 90 for the monitor.  Would there be any compromise on anything?  Maybe like a cheaper motherboard or switching to maybe a Radeon rather than a GeForce?  

3 minutes ago, Wzards said:

I'm stuck at around a $350 budget range.  The total for the computer and monitor I want on Amazon is $490.  $400 for the PC and 90 for the monitor.  Would there be any compromise on anything?  Maybe like a cheaper motherboard or switching to maybe a Radeon rather than a GeForce?  

You are also going to have to buy Windows. Which is $100 normally. Unless you use other places to get a key. 

If all you want to do is CS and only have $350 to spend. Might as well get the Intel pre-built. Even though they are not very good value, and don't allow for much upgrades without replacing many parts. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

This should handle CS:GO just fine at 1080P maxed out, only FXAA (no MSAA).

http://techreport.com/blog/25930/a-subjective-look-at-the-a8-7600-gaming-performance

CPU: AMD A8-7600 3.1GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($72.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-F2A68HM-H Micro ATX FM2+ Motherboard  ($49.88 @ OutletPC)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2133 Memory  ($39.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($46.00 @ Amazon)
Case: NZXT Source 210 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($36.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Power Supply: EVGA 400W ATX Power Supply  ($24.99 @ Micro Center)
Total: $270.84
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-04-07 22:36 EDT-0400

Edited by Shahnewaz

The problem is that this is an nVidia product and scoring any nVidia product a "zero" is also highly predictive of the number of nVidia products the reviewer will receive for review in the future.

On 2015-01-28 at 5:24 PM, Victorious Secret said:

Only yours, you don't shitpost on the same level that we can, mainly because this thread is finally dead and should be locked.

On 2016-06-07 at 11:25 PM, patrickjp93 said:

I wasn't wrong. It's extremely rare that I am. I provided sources as well. Different devs can disagree. Further, we now have confirmed discrepancy from Twitter about he use of the pre-release 1080 driver in AMD's demo despite the release 1080 driver having been out a week prior.

On 2016-09-10 at 4:32 PM, Hikaru12 said:

You apparently haven't seen his responses to questions on YouTube. He is very condescending and aggressive in his comments with which there is little justification. He acts totally different in his videos. I don't necessarily care for this content style and there is nothing really unique about him or his channel. His endless dick jokes and toilet humor are annoying as well.

2 minutes ago, connorpiper said:

You are also going to have to buy Windows. Which is $100 normally. Unless you use other places to get a key. 

If all you want to do is CS and only have $350 to spend. Might as well get the pre-built. Even though they are not very good value, and don't allow for much upgrades without replacing many parts. 

I saw in Linus' video for the m32cd desktop that the prebuilt was a better value than buying all the parts and building it yourself.  I have no problem with upgrading parts in the future.  I'm just very worried about buying the system and then realizing that I can't run csgo at a stable frame rate.  

2 minutes ago, Wzards said:

I'm pretty sure on Amazon that system + monitor is 581$. It could be something wrong with my amazon though. If so then might as well buy that prebuild one (with the i5 6400) and also check if it have a slot for GPU so you can upgrade it later down the line.

My rig: Intel Core i7 4790k | MSI Z97 PC Mate | GSKILL Ripjaws X 16GB 1866MHz | ADATA Premier SP550 480GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB  | MSI Gaming X GTX 1070 | Thermaltake Versa N21 | Corsair CX550M Semi Modular PSU | AOC G2460PF 144Hz | Logitech G502 | GSKILL Ripjaws KM780  | GAMDIAS HEPHAESTUS V2  PCPartPicker | Old Build Log | New Build Log

1 minute ago, Megazero said:

I'm pretty sure on Amazon that system + monitor is 581$. It could be something wrong with my amazon though. If so then might as well buy that prebuild one (with the i5 6400) and also check if it have a slot for GPU so you can upgrade it later down the line.

It's a different monitor that im looking at.  Im just looking at a prebuilt because I don't have much confidence in building one.  Cen seen guide so but I still get confused.  

1 minute ago, Wzards said:

It's a different monitor that im looking at.  Im just looking at a prebuilt because I don't have much confidence in building one.  Cen seen guide so but I still get confused.  

Pretty much all you need to do to build one is watch a build-log from Linus, the older one when he didnt skip any step. You could also ask people here to help you over Skype or something. I remember helping a guy in UK who goes out to buy 2000 pound PC's part and dont know how to build it and come here asking for help :P It was a fun experience. 

@SlipperyPete Thank bro! :)

20 minutes ago, Shahnewaz said:

This should handle CS:GO just fine at 1080P maxed out, only FXAA (no MSAA).

http://techreport.com/blog/25930/a-subjective-look-at-the-a8-7600-gaming-performance

CPU: AMD A8-7600 3.1GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($72.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-F2A68HM-H Micro ATX FM2+ Motherboard  ($49.88 @ OutletPC)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2133 Memory  ($39.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($46.00 @ Amazon)
Case: NZXT Source 210 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($36.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Power Supply: EVGA 400W ATX Power Supply  ($24.99 @ Micro Center)
Total: $270.84
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-04-07 22:36 EDT-0400

So I went ahead and added an A10, wireless adpater and Windows 10.  Is there even much of a difference between the A8 and A10 to where I can notice it?  http://pcpartpicker.com/p/HJTVt6

7 minutes ago, Wzards said:

@SlipperyPete Thank bro! :)

So I went ahead and added an A10, wireless adpater and Windows 10.  Is there even much of a difference between the A8 and A10 to where I can notice it?  http://pcpartpicker.com/p/HJTVt6

Austin Evans made a comparison:

The problem is that this is an nVidia product and scoring any nVidia product a "zero" is also highly predictive of the number of nVidia products the reviewer will receive for review in the future.

Only yours, you don't shitpost on the same level that we can, mainly because this thread is finally dead and should be locked.

I wasn't wrong. It's extremely rare that I am. I provided sources as well. Different devs can disagree. Further, we now have confirmed discrepancy from Twitter about he use of the pre-release 1080 driver in AMD's demo despite the release 1080 driver having been out a week prior.

You apparently haven't seen his responses to questions on YouTube. He is very condescending and aggressive in his comments with which there is little justification. He acts totally different in his videos. I don't necessarily care for this content style and there is nothing really unique about him or his channel. His endless dick jokes and toilet humor are annoying as well.

29 minutes ago, Shahnewaz said:

Austin Evans made a comparison:

So here is what I've ended with.  http://pcpartpicker.com/p/fLHb4D  The Windows may or may not be on there in the end because I might just buy a key off eBay or something.  What do you think?  Wireless adapter is a must btw.  

44 minutes ago, Wzards said:

So here is what I've ended with.  http://pcpartpicker.com/p/fLHb4D  The Windows may or may not be on there in the end because I might just buy a key off eBay or something.  What do you think?  Wireless adapter is a must btw.  

It's good! ^_^

U can get windows key for 30$ from g2a and spend more money on ur build...