Overclocking my i5 4670k

My first overclock was 4.1ghz from 3.4 and next overclock (doing atm) I'm pushing it to 4.4ghz. I tried 4.5ghz with the normal voltage but it kept crashing, so if I increase the voltage 4.5ghz could be possible? 

I'm on my laptop btw 

Update 1- Stress testing for 30mins temps have stabilised to 68*c with a 212 evo with a corsair af120mm fan

here are some confirmed overclocks and voltages, might be easier to try and copy, i did the same for my cpu but ended up going with an easy 4.0 by changing the mutiplier

http://www.overclock.net/t/1411077/haswell-overclocking-guide-with-statistics

if i post a link to amazon try to use the LTT affiliate code to help the channel http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&tag=linustechtips-20

wait, you are overclocking a laptop with a modded processor cooler?

pictures :D

And sometimes you really push the limit of your hardware so you should try to bump down in speed!

Just now, Speed bump said:

wait, you are overclocking a laptop with a modded processor cooler?

pictures :D

And sometimes you really push the limit of your hardware so you should try to bump down in speed!

It has doubled posted for some reason? :/ its a desktop cpu I was on my laptop to post this xD

Ah! Seems like you are really pushing your hardware you should look on the interweb what others did with your mobo + cpu combination!