best headphones for traveling?

Drkrinklez

I want some headphones that fold. small enough that I can fit in my backpack for school. I was thinking to getting the beats solo 2's but I really don't want beats, knowing that they are worth like 12 dollars USD, I was also thinking of getting the skullcandy crusher headphones too. As you may tell by now, I am a bass head, but I also want quality sound out of them too, so that means nothing too cheap. I also would like a detachable wire, just because I can replace it if it ever breaks. I don't care if its overear or not either. Any thing you guys can recommend and what are your opinions on the skullcandy crushers vs the beats solo 2's? Thanks! :).

Sennheiser PX 200-IIs?

Intel i7 6700K | MSI Krait Z170A MSI GTX 980 w/ NZXT Kraken G10/x31 Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD/WD Blue 1TB HDD NZXT H440 | K70 RGB/SteelSeries Rival

Anything but Beats are a good choice

MSI GE72 Apache Pro-242 - (5700HQ : 970M : 16gb RAM : 17.3" : Win10 : 1TB HDD : Razer Anansi : Some mouse) - hooked up to a 34UM58-P (WFHD) in dual screen

iPad Air 2 (for school)

iPhone 6

Xbox One Forza 6 Limited Edition Blue

3 minutes ago, verydogesuchwow said:

Sennheiser PX 200-IIs?

Im not that picky, but those are some ugly headphones. lol.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-MDRZX310-Foldable-Headphones-Metallic/dp/B00I3LUYNG/ref=sr_1_5?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1459994252&sr=1-5&keywords=headphones+sony

these babys will give you!

sound quality is fantastic!

they fold into this: 

cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

ccccccccccccccc                                                                                                                                                           cccccccccccccccccc

ccccccccccccc                                                                                                                                                                                      cccccccccccccccccc

cccccccccccccccc                                                                                                                                                                                                   cccccccccccccccccc

ccccccccccccccc                                                                                                                                                                                                           cccccccccccccc

ccccccccccccc                                                                                                                                                                                                                   ccccccccccc

ccc

c                                                                                                                             c                                                                                                                                          c

c                                                                                                                          c                                                                                                                                              c

c

c                                                                                                                          c

ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

11/10

they dont have a cable to removable cable though ;-;

ermm

11/10

look i fucking tried with the headphones pls nu