i´d like to upgrade

So, i got around 260€ and i´d like to upgrade my current rig(youcanfinditonmyprofile).

It seems to be a bad time for an upgrade tho cos prices of electronics seem to be quite high at this time of the year but im just theoritizing here.

So im thinking of 3 different possibilities.

1.Another screen, ive got a benq gl2460 and i just always wanted 2screens, i could get another gl2460 or spend everything on a xl2411z,the problem here is that i couldnt exactly enjoy 144hz when i cant even get a stable 120fps... the problem is that i dont know what would i do on the other screen and i dont think my gpu can handle them

2.more RAM-There is alot of good RAM on sale(-55%) atm and since chrome takes 6.5/8gb it seems to be the obvious choice, but there is just so many different types of RAM that it gets confusing, as far as i know i need ddr3, more mhz the beetter and less CL the better. the best i could find was  Kingston 16 GB KIT DDR3 1866 MHz CL10 HyperX for just 67€ which apperantly is like half of the original price(?), it seems abit overkill but i am here asking for help.

3.Another GPU - for my money the best i can get is a 380x, the problems are many, my motherboard seems to have this pciex16 and pciex4 thing where the x4 like does less or something like that ? ive already got my 280x in the pciex4 slot cos its just half a cm too long for the pciex16 slot. also i dont know if my 700W psu could support 2gpus. But if it all worked well i could finally play games at completely stable 120fps (yay). also i want to play far cry primal and overwatch

So, i am just here asking for some advice on this matter. thanks in advance.

Ummm I don't see a SSD in your profile.

You really should have a SSD. 

3 hours ago, Alkyy said:

Ya, maybe get an SSD and just wait for zen or until you can swap out your CPU for an i5 unless you need the multi-threaded performance.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?