Price for this build

Hi guys, I am searching the components for a NAS. A friend of mine told me he can sell me a H97 Anniversary, 8GB of Corsair DDR3 RAM and an Intel i5 4460 for 200 euros (230 US dollars). This wouldn't include any PSU or case. 

What at do you think about the price? Is it a high or is it a good?

thanks,

Federico

Looks fine, but see if you can bargain for a lower price

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

That's a decent price, although it does seem a tad higher than average. Keep in mind that Core iX -4xxx are from the 4th generation Haswell and we're on 6th generation Skylake. If it's for a NAS, it should be fine. If it was me, I would see if I could just get the RAM and motherboard, and get a Pentium G3240 or G3258 to save some money.

"Not breaking it or making it worse is key."

"Bad choices make good stories."

Yeah good deal, to buy that kit new is like £250ish (310 EUR) so good buy.

DISPLAYS: LG 27UL500 IPS 4k60hz + HDR and LG 27GL650F IPS 1080p 144hz + HDR

LAPTOP: Lenovo Legion 5 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H GPU: RTX 3070 8GB RAM: 16GB 3200MHz (2x8GB DDR4) STORAGE: 1TB Crucial P5 NVMe SSD + 2TB Samsung 970 evo plus NVMe SSD DISPLAY: 1080p 165hz IPS OS: Windows 10 Pro x64

1 hour ago, herman mcpootis said:

Looks fine, but see if you can bargain for a lower price

1 hour ago, kimsejin5 said:

That's a decent price, although it does seem a tad higher than average. Keep in mind that Core iX -4xxx are from the 4th generation Haswell and we're on 6th generation Skylake. If it's for a NAS, it should be fine. If it was me, I would see if I could just get the RAM and motherboard, and get a Pentium G3240 or G3258 to save some money.

1 hour ago, Kirky2k15 said:

Yeah good deal, to buy that kit new is like £250ish (310 EUR) so good buy.

Thanks guys, I will see if i can get a lower price or maybe only the motherboard and RAM but i doubt.

Federico