Upgrading my pc

Budget?

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

7 minutes ago, TITANB said:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/HrTPbv

What I purchased that why I current have and I want to upgrade my "rig" any suggestion's? Does it color code well?

ya, budget and UK?

Probably best just saving for almost a whole new PC, you could reuse the GPU mostly, maybe the hard drive as a secondary drive

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

39 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

ya, budget and UK?

Probably best just saving for almost a whole new PC, you could reuse the GPU mostly, maybe the hard drive as a secondary drive

nah the cpu is weak

My rig: r7 1700 @ 3.9/1.35v, 16gb ddr4 3200, assorted rando SSDs, hx 1050, vega 64 1650/1025

MY $75 BUILD https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/576889-the-75-build-log/#comment-7547280

9 minutes ago, astranger200 said:

nah the cpu is weak

Well ya but you're going to probably want to replace your PSU* as well if you've had the PC for a long while

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Streetguru said:

Well ya but you're going to probably want to replace your CPU as well if you've had the PC for a long while

I meant to say gpu. the cpu is OK

My rig: r7 1700 @ 3.9/1.35v, 16gb ddr4 3200, assorted rando SSDs, hx 1050, vega 64 1650/1025

MY $75 BUILD https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/576889-the-75-build-log/#comment-7547280

Just now, astranger200 said:

I meant to say gpu. the cpu is OK

and I meant to say power supply

your CPU is going to be a bottleneck if you jump up to a 380 or higher. Like I said, just save up for a new PC man, AM4 should be coming out soon anyways, and with DDR4 the APUs there should be fairly capable.

otherwise just go for an i3 and grab a 380 when you can, or save up a bit more and just jump straight to an i5. You never said your budget by the way

Spoiler

I'm in EU and except the PSU GPU and the storage+CPU cooler every thing is working in my pc