Asus Formula VIII Q-code 99 please help!

Go to solution Solved by godzrule,

I was not able to many responses but after some time and troubleshooting i was able to resolve my issue. The computer is booting correctly with no issues.

Hey guys so, recently I got all my pc parts in over the weekend but was stopped by a error code on the Asus Formula VIII the error is 99 for Super initialization according to the manual. I have to my knowledge done nothing out of sorts or wrong building the pc, things went smoothly. I removed all unnecessary parts and left only my cpu,  m.2 950 and 1 stick of ram. When i power my pc on all fans except the ones on my h115I turn on but the h115i does not even light up almost like it has yet to reach that part of boot or does not have power? The motherboards other fan headers work and plugging in a old cpu fan (i didnt mount it just testing the power to the cpu fan) it did turn on the moment the computer was turn on. 
:

When I Boot:  I never see a bios screen the monitor connected by to the onboard motherboard stays black then the motherboard goes thru flashing codes until it stops on 99, the light on the board goes to boot. During this time the H115I never lights up or begins to spin its fans.

What i have tried:
Cmos removal, reinstalling every single component. I have check the cpu and pins and i see no damage. 

What i will try after work today: I will update or "flash the bios" If this does not work i fear something is broken and a dreaded RMA process. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated,  I really want to see this thing come together after all the waiting and saving i have done! I have no problems uploading some pictures or video but it would be late tonight before i can do so.

Parts 
I7 6700k
Corsair H115I
Asus Maximus Formula Viii
16gb Corsair plat 3000
corsair hx1000i
Samsung 950 512 gb m.2

“Does Yggdrasil drink from it because it is the Well of Wisdom, or is it the Well of Wisdom because Yggdrasil drinks from it?” 
― J. Aleksandr WoottonHer Unwelcome Inheritance

CPU Intel 6700k @4.7ghz  Motherboard Asus Rampage Formula VIII RAM 16gb (4x4) Corsair Dominator Platinums GPU Evga Hybrid 980ti

Case ThermalTake X71 Storage 512gb 950 Samsung M.2 PSU 1000Hxi Corsair Cooling 115i Corsair CLC 280mm
Operating System Windows 10 64bit

This happened to a friend of mine recently. He connected some of the power cables incorrectly on his motherboard. So, double check that all your power connectors are properly plugged in (The right cables on the right connections in the right way). The only other solution I could find when researching this issue for him was a return for a bad motherboard.

[CPU: 4.7ghz I5 6600k] [MBAsus Z170 Pro G] [RAM: G.Skill 2400 16GB(2x8)]

[GPU: MSI Twin Frozr GTX 970] [PSU: XFX Pro 850W] [Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo]
[Storage: 500GB WD HDD / 128GB SanDisk SSD ] [Case: DeepCool Tessaract]

[Keyboard: AZIO MGK1] [Mouse: Logitech G303] [Monitor: 2 x Acer 23" 1080p IPS]

8 minutes ago, DioOmicida said:

This happened to a friend of mine recently. He connected some of the power cables incorrectly on his motherboard. So, double check that all your power connectors are properly plugged in (The right cables on the right connections in the right way). The only other solution I could find when researching this issue for him was a return for a bad motherboard.

was he able to resolve the issue? and by wonr way you mean even if if the cables fit make sure they are in the correct orientation? I had tried a second psu with a non modular design so i was sure that at least the cable were correct i will keep this in mind and thank you for helping.

“Does Yggdrasil drink from it because it is the Well of Wisdom, or is it the Well of Wisdom because Yggdrasil drinks from it?” 

CPU Intel 6700k @4.7ghz  Motherboard Asus Rampage Formula VIII RAM 16gb (4x4) Corsair Dominator Platinums GPU Evga Hybrid 980ti

Case ThermalTake X71 Storage 512gb 950 Samsung M.2 PSU 1000Hxi Corsair Cooling 115i Corsair CLC 280mm

2 minutes ago, godzrule said:

was he able to resolve the issue? ...make sure they are in the correct orientation?

Yes, he was able to resolve it. And yes again. It was his first build and he plugged the 6pin power connector upside down in his GPU. I didn't think that was possible and it probably didn't make full contact.

[CPU: 4.7ghz I5 6600k] [MBAsus Z170 Pro G] [RAM: G.Skill 2400 16GB(2x8)]

[GPU: MSI Twin Frozr GTX 970] [PSU: XFX Pro 850W] [Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo]
[Storage: 500GB WD HDD / 128GB SanDisk SSD ] [Case: DeepCool Tessaract]

[Keyboard: AZIO MGK1] [Mouse: Logitech G303] [Monitor: 2 x Acer 23" 1080p IPS]

3 minutes ago, DioOmicida said:

Yes, he was able to resolve it. And yes again. It was his first build and he plugged the 6pin power connector upside down in his GPU. I didn't think that was possible and it probably didn't make full contact.

Thank you for sharing and helping. I will try anything and take any advice I am given.. 

I was not able to many responses but after some time and troubleshooting i was able to resolve my issue. The computer is booting correctly with no issues.