Help me, im going insane

nskceaj
1 minute ago, nskceaj said:

why gigabyte ? isnt sapphire supposed to be the best on 380/390 ?

As I said, feel free to swap parts as you like. And yes, Sapphire makes the best AMD cards. I was cheaping out. :P

Definitely go for Sapphire cards if you can spare the little bit more money.

The problem is that this is an nVidia product and scoring any nVidia product a "zero" is also highly predictive of the number of nVidia products the reviewer will receive for review in the future.

On 2015-01-28 at 5:24 PM, Victorious Secret said:

Only yours, you don't shitpost on the same level that we can, mainly because this thread is finally dead and should be locked.

On 2016-06-07 at 11:25 PM, patrickjp93 said:

I wasn't wrong. It's extremely rare that I am. I provided sources as well. Different devs can disagree. Further, we now have confirmed discrepancy from Twitter about he use of the pre-release 1080 driver in AMD's demo despite the release 1080 driver having been out a week prior.

On 2016-09-10 at 4:32 PM, Hikaru12 said:

You apparently haven't seen his responses to questions on YouTube. He is very condescending and aggressive in his comments with which there is little justification. He acts totally different in his videos. I don't necessarily care for this content style and there is nothing really unique about him or his channel. His endless dick jokes and toilet humor are annoying as well.

6 minutes ago, nskceaj said:

Nothing i own uses usb 3.1 tho

it will in the future, probably anyways

380X will be alright if you just wanna save some cash

and ya I wouldn't get the gigabyte 390 if you can help it, which you can, the powercolor PSC+ one is going to be pretty good, it should be the one in my build anyways

1 minute ago, Shahnewaz said:

Ya but if he can afford it that 620W seasonic PSU is going to be the best one to get

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

1 minute ago, Streetguru said:

Ya but if he can afford it that 620W seasonic PSU is going to be the best one to get

Yeah, sure. If he can afford higher quality PSUs, then I'd say to go for it. Better quality PSUs are never a bad investment.

As I said earlier, I made a bare minimums build. Feel free to upgrade/switch the parts as you wish. I'd be expecting that since different people have different tastes and brand preferences.

The problem is that this is an nVidia product and scoring any nVidia product a "zero" is also highly predictive of the number of nVidia products the reviewer will receive for review in the future.

Only yours, you don't shitpost on the same level that we can, mainly because this thread is finally dead and should be locked.

I wasn't wrong. It's extremely rare that I am. I provided sources as well. Different devs can disagree. Further, we now have confirmed discrepancy from Twitter about he use of the pre-release 1080 driver in AMD's demo despite the release 1080 driver having been out a week prior.

You apparently haven't seen his responses to questions on YouTube. He is very condescending and aggressive in his comments with which there is little justification. He acts totally different in his videos. I don't necessarily care for this content style and there is nothing really unique about him or his channel. His endless dick jokes and toilet humor are annoying as well.

Just now, nskceaj said:

http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/DbBqYJ

What about this. BTW i forgot to say that theres a "Deal" going on till end of this Month. You basicly get up to 50€ back when purchasing MSI/ASUS Motherboards.

It's missing some part prices.

Just now, Shahnewaz said:

It's missing some part prices.

Sorry. All together about 900€ ( with a 80€ Case ). And then About -20to50€ back from MSI.

1 minute ago, nskceaj said:

Sorry. All together about 900€ ( with a 80€ Case ). And then About -20to50€ back from MSI.

Looks all right!

But if you can, squeeze out a bit more for the R9 390. ;) That card is the top dog in price to performance. Lots more Stream Processors, double VRAM, and higher clock speed and memory bandwidth. Can't go wrong with that!

Just now, Shahnewaz said:

Looks all right!

But if you can, squeeze out a bit more for the R9 390. ;) That card is the top dog in price to performance. Lots more Stream Processors, double VRAM, and higher clock speed and memory bandwidth. Can't go wrong with that!

The only thing i can squeeze something out might be the SSD. Which i dont want cuz Samsung Masterrace (?). Oh and the Case yeah. But i looked and cheaper Cases and i dont like them sooooo thats about it. Mainboard kind of the same thing (asus/msi masterrace)

1 hour ago, nskceaj said:

The only thing i can squeeze something out might be the SSD. Which i dont want cuz Samsung Masterrace (?). Oh and the Case yeah. But i looked and cheaper Cases and i dont like them sooooo thats about it. Mainboard kind of the same thing (asus/msi masterrace)

...masterrace? What logic is this?

Personally, I'm fine with no SSDs.

But Samsung is a very reliable SSD brand. ASUS for motherboards? Not so much. MSI? No idea. Have used Gigabyte motherboards before, and they are very robust.