Is this a good PC

Duh_tech

Is this a good PC for just surfing the web and sometimes the occasional gaming like mine craft and kerbal space program? 

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/gqXkkL

And the way too boss PSU is if I want to put an 980 TI in it later.

Duh_Tech

I am a computer and aviation enthusiast. I have a good enough PC. 

Not sure if you're serious about the PSU, but an entire high-end system including a GTX 980 Ti can be comfortably powered by a good 650-750 Watt PSU. You'd only need anything more if you were to use two high-end cards in SLI or Crossfire. Even then, 1500 W is excessive.

Looks alright otherwise, though the GT 610 is likely a bit too lean for even Minecraft and Kerbal Space Program if I had to guess.

Not sure if you are serious,

the psu is enough for 4 980 tis, but they rest of the hardware is too weak to put even a single one in.

70$ for a 610 is literally wasted, you might as well spend the money on a better cpu and run integrated graphics.

3 hours ago, Rolling Potatoe said:

Not sure if you are serious,

the psu is enough for 4 980 tis, but they rest of the hardware is too weak to put even a single one in.

70$ for a 610 is literally wasted, you might as well spend the money on a better cpu and run integrated graphics.

Actually the 610 is better then most integrated graphics because the card has 2gb of video ram unlike most integrated GPUs have a max of 1 gb of video ram.

Duh_Tech

I am a computer and aviation enthusiast. I have a good enough PC. 

1 hour ago, Duh_tech said:

Actually the 610 is better then most integrated graphics because the card has 2gb of video ram unlike most integrated GPUs have a max of 1 gb of video ram.

video ram is for textures. 2gb vs 1gb wouldn't hurt much, both aren't superb anyways. potatoe is right, just get a better cpu

4 hours ago, Duh_tech said:

Is this a good PC for just surfing the web and sometimes the occasional gaming like mine craft and kerbal space program? 

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/gqXkkL

And the way too boss PSU is if I want to put an 980 TI in it later.

oh, also, I think the pentium would bottleneck the 980 ti, so you might have to get a new cpu