Building a gaming pc

Hello,I am planning to build a new gaming PC.I chose some parts.Are they ok ?Will they work together?

CPU:i5 4590

GPU:R9 380 2gb

RAM: 8Gb Kingston Hyperx Fury 1600mhz (2x4)

MB:ASUS H97M-PLUS

SSD:Kingston SSDnow V300 240GB 7mm

HDD:WD Purple 1Gb

Thank you.

go for the 4g 380 is you can swing it 

Make sure that your PSU has enough power to supply your beefy hardware

1 hour ago, Ghost12121212 said:

Hello,I am planning to build a new gaming PC.I chose some parts.Are they ok ?Will they work together?

CPU:i5 4590

GPU:R9 380 2gb

RAM: 8Gb Kingston Hyperx Fury 1600mhz (2x4)

MB:ASUS H97M-PLUS

SSD:Kingston SSDnow V300 240GB 7mm

HDD:WD Purple 1Gb

Thank you.

ditch the 240gb ssd for a 120 or a 64gb one just for the os and use the extra money for something else

what's your budget?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

28 minutes ago, herman mcpootis said:

what's your budget?

I have enough money to buy those parts,but I do not want to spend more money. Thanks for your help anyway ;)

1 minute ago, Ghost12121212 said:

Thanks for help ;)

can you specify an exact amount? maybe we can help you search for a better rig

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

judging from the prices of the parts you choose, here's what i'll choose for you http://pcpartpicker.com/p/f6rvLk

I would never buy a 2gb Graphics Card for that price. Spend a few extra bucks for a 4gb Crad!!! My friend recently bought a 2gb GTX 960 and can play games on medium settings which I can play on Ultra with my 4gb version!

I'd change everything on that build. You can definitely go Skylake with DDR4 RAM for a few more bucks. Drop the CPU to a i5 6400 and get the 4GB variant of the R9 380; 2GB isn't enough nowadays.

The SSD is crap, grab an A-data SP550 instead. I'd also get a WD Caviar Blue 1TB rather than Purple.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

On April 3, 2016 at 9:28 AM, HKZeroFive said:

I'd change everything on that build. You can definitely go Skylake with DDR4 RAM for a few more bucks. Drop the CPU to a i5 6400 and get the 4GB variant of the R9 380; 2GB isn't enough nowadays.

The SSD is crap, grab an A-data SP550 instead. I'd also get a WD Caviar Blue 1TB rather than Purple.

agreed, WD blue is very trust worthy, and a 6400 would let you go up to a i7 skylake in the future. 

grabbing a better, but small capacity SSD could give you a bit extra cash for the skylake, or just ditch it all together if need be, I'm still rocking a single 1 tb WD blue. SSDs are great, but not completely needed for a starter build like this.

also, what power supply? that's kinda important when you're going AMD GPU wise