Skyrim mods : CBBE vs UNP

Flowey

So I'm kind of wondering if there are more possibility regarding armor (preferably not too skimpy, triss retexture as a reference for what I like) on the UNP side of the nexus. I'm guessing yes since you pretty much get CBBE for the curves right?

Also, are there some specials issues I should be aware of when switching from CBBE to UNP?

Thx !

CBBE, with this as well. Scroll down and look at the "muscle body patch v2" on the female nord, with necklace.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) It makes female nords + orcs sexy af.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6554/?

Just stick to using the Nexus Mod Manager.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

You can use the UUNP body which comes with BodySlide, which allows you to switch armours to UNP/B with a little bit of work. 

The types of armour available changes based on the body you choose. Most of the armours from the Asian community use UNP from what I've seen, and most of the (subjectively) high quality stuff that isn't super skimpy is also for UNP. 

If I remember correctly, UNP has more conservative armours and clothes. It doesn't matter too much though, because switching from one to the other is really easy if you have the Nexus Mod Manager.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

Try the Ciri mod on LL by S666.  She comes with her own sets of armor, and and extra set in her inventory for the player.

The items are havok enabled and are not reliant on any body type, nor are they skimpy.

I prefer UNPB just because I really hate outfit studio. The entire process of export it, then remove some shit, export it again, import it back in, adjust shit, conform and export for like the 3rd fucking time is the most unfriendly bullshit I've seen. It's sad that Fallout 4 only has CBBE and Bodyslide for the time being.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I feel that I must chip in here. Never use Nexus Mod Manager, use Mod Organizer instead. It does the same thing, but without actually installing mods to your data directory, making uninstalling mods or troubleshooting much easier.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Unp but then I don't play woman

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

On 4/4/2016 at 5:09 PM, Daegun said:

I feel that I must chip in here. Never use Nexus Mod Manager, use Mod Organizer instead. It does the same thing, but without actually installing mods to your data directory, making uninstalling mods or troubleshooting much easier.

What if I'm like level 60 now? Worth it risking to lose my character by switching or is the risk minimal?

16 minutes ago, Flowey said:

What if I'm like level 60 now? Worth it risking to lose my character by switching or is the risk minimal?

If you make a backup of your mod list and load order, switch back to vanilla Skyrim and then rebuild your mod list in Mod Organizer, the save should work just fine. MO is highly recommended, especially if you plan of having different mod lists for different playthroughs.