Can someone explain to me how the massdrop site works?

tROVLET

Hi, I've ordered HyperX headset's and im not sure how this site actualy works lol

link for headset's

Should I do something now? pick it up from their warehouse or I wait till it get to me?

Also, why is this site so cheap?

Mechanical keyboard for 56$, what kind of socery is this?>

Mech link

If you have ordered it, then it will be mailed to you, dont worry if it takes a few weeks , this is perfectly normal for massdrop, and the site is cheap because they bulk buy the products, and the keyboard costs that little because kailh switches(shudder)

Basically it works like a bulk or whole sale, just as a group by proxy. And its slow same as Wish or Geek

_/ V\
                  / /  /
                <<    |
                ,/    ]
              ,/      ]
            ,/        |
           /    \  \ /
          /      | | |
    ______|   __/_/| |
   /_______\______}\__}  

Spoiler

[i7-7700k@5Ghz | MSI Z270 M7 | 16GB 3000 GEIL EVOX | STRIX ROG 1060 OC 6G | EVGA G2 650W | ROSEWILL B2 SPIRIT | SANDISK 256GB M2 | 4x 1TB Seagate Barracudas RAID 10 ]

[i3-4360 | mini-itx potato | 4gb DDR3-1600 | 8tb wd red | 250gb seagate| Debian 9 ]

[Dell Inspiron 15 5567] 

Just wait for it to arrive. Predicted ship date according to that page is April 25, so you'll receive it shortly thereafter (unless there are delays). Massdrop can be a nice place to pick up items hard to find elsewhere but it's slow because it requires the manufacturer to send the shipment to Massdrop (sometimes some of the manufacturing takes place after the drop ends), and then Massdrop sends it to you.

I actually have a question about massdrop so this seems like an appropriate place to ask. Basically if you order from Europe(or you want a product delivered to Europe), do you have to pay customs or import duty tax? If so, how will this work? I have never ordered from the other side of the pond so if there is some sort of import tax to whom and at what point after my order do i have to pay it?

Thanks for the help!

MAIN RIG | AMD R7 1800x @ 4.0GHz [cooled by Corsair h110i] | Zotac 1070 founders | Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8gb |
| ASUS crosshair IV hero | Samsung 960 evo m.2 | Seagate 1TB + WD blue 2TB| Corsair HX750i | Phanteks evlov atx TG |
LAPTOP | HP zbook Workstation | Intel i7-4710 HQ @ 2.5GHz | 8gb ram | NVIDIA Quadro k1100m | 250gb + 250gb Crucial SSDs |

7 hours ago, Pepi28 said:

I actually have a question about massdrop so this seems like an appropriate place to ask. Basically if you order from Europe(or you want a product delivered to Europe), do you have to pay customs or import duty tax? If so, how will this work? I have never ordered from the other side of the pond so if there is some sort of import tax to whom and at what point after my order do i have to pay it?

Thanks for the help!

I think you should check with your local tax stuff. Every country is differnt

18 hours ago, Scionyde said:

Just wait for it to arrive. Predicted ship date according to that page is April 25, so you'll receive it shortly thereafter (unless there are delays). Massdrop can be a nice place to pick up items hard to find elsewhere but it's slow because it requires the manufacturer to send the shipment to Massdrop (sometimes some of the manufacturing takes place after the drop ends), and then Massdrop sends it to you.

Damn, long time

18 hours ago, Pepi28 said:

Thanks for the help!

In the UK I had to pay 30% import duty on a keyboard I purchased recently...

i7-7700 | Asrock H270M-ITX | Fractal Design Core 500 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti | 850 EVO 500GB | 850 EVO 250GB | WD CavGreen 2TB

EVGA SuperNOVA 550W | Steel Series Elite Prism | Final mouse 2015 | WASD Keyboards V2 (MX Blue) | Acer Predator 1440p 144Hz

Just now, DebatED Nothing said:

holy shit

its so sad this tax bullshit maneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 hour ago, tROVLET said:

holy shit

its so sad this tax bullshit maneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

its just the vat you pay, its why things in america are cheaper than the uk because the tax is already applied to it from uk vendors. 

16 minutes ago, LordLeewee said:

its just the vat you pay, its why things in america are cheaper than the uk because the tax is already applied to it from uk vendors. 

DAMN

stupid tax shit

3 hours ago, DebatED Nothing said:

So did you end up saving any money at all? For the Netherlands, i would have to pay a 21% tax and then something around 30% as you said on import tax. So a $60 mechanical keyboard almost reaches the store retail price. It seems like massdrop just inst worth it if you live outside of the states, or at least, outside of the North American continent. :/ 

MAIN RIG | AMD R7 1800x @ 4.0GHz [cooled by Corsair h110i] | Zotac 1070 founders | Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8gb |
| ASUS crosshair IV hero | Samsung 960 evo m.2 | Seagate 1TB + WD blue 2TB| Corsair HX750i | Phanteks evlov atx TG |
LAPTOP | HP zbook Workstation | Intel i7-4710 HQ @ 2.5GHz | 8gb ram | NVIDIA Quadro k1100m | 250gb + 250gb Crucial SSDs |

1 minute ago, Pepi28 said:

So did you end up saving any money at all? For the Netherlands, i would have to pay a 21% tax and then something around 30% as you said on import tax. So a $60 mechanical keyboard almost reaches the store retail price. It seems like massdrop just inst worth it if you live outside of the states, or at least, outside of the North American continent. :/ 

No I didn't.

i7-7700 | Asrock H270M-ITX | Fractal Design Core 500 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti | 850 EVO 500GB | 850 EVO 250GB | WD CavGreen 2TB

EVGA SuperNOVA 550W | Steel Series Elite Prism | Final mouse 2015 | WASD Keyboards V2 (MX Blue) | Acer Predator 1440p 144Hz

Just now, DebatED Nothing said:

No I didn't.

That's too bad, but exactly my point.