Define S airflow blocked by dust filters

FilipSebik
17 hours ago, ThomasD said:

How do you know you have positive pressure?  You have four intake fans and four exhaust fans, but the intake fans are restricted by filters.  You cannot use the reported specs alone in those circumstances.  There are various ways to observe actual airflow - dry ice vapor is my preferred method, but you can also use smoke or small amounts of talc (or other fine powder) to see if air is being drawn into the case anywhere.

The exhaust fans are slow af but they ramp up when CPU reaches 72`C which it never does

17 hours ago, FilipSebik said:

My temps are best but i want hurricane in my case because the dust that falls in from somewhere??? Needs to be picked up by airflow and exhausted by top or rear fans

Problem is that dust which lays at bottom of the case is from when you shutdown PC. There will always be some dust in case. It comes in from every opening, including filter. Like ThomasD said (tagging not working. I so wait for Sunday), most of dust is human skin cells. Rest is finer and gets through tiniest holes. While your PC is running, dust gets in and some make it out too. When you shutdown, everything floating around in case will settle top of components and bottom of case. If dust is located in place where air doesn't touch at right speed, it will stay and accumulate there.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv