Userbenchmark Scores!

afyeung

I found this benchmark online and it gives a pretty good overview for each one of your components. Try it out, only takes a minute or so, and post your URLs and specs below! :D 

http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/936008

this is my score. My second GPU is KIA since the header for the AIO pump broke, might resolder and sell to friend. Planning to do a complete rebuild for maximum lowest temps and more work instead of gaming. 

Current PC: Origin Millennium- i7 5820K @4.0GHz | GTX 980Ti SLI | X99 Deluxe 

here is my score but i had a load of shit running that i really could not be bothered to close, like Discord, 25 tabs in chrome, steam and a chat bot for Discord so that would have impacted the performance

http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/936071

edit:

my overclocks are

processor @ 4.7Ghz(47 multiplier and a tad of bclock)

GPU core 1629Mhz

GPU memory 3600Mhz

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

14 minutes ago, thekeemo said:

Non optimized run (no OC SLI off iGPU on)

Also HDD seems to ahve slowed down I was getting 190 before :/

http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/936050

Nice result! Your GPU is still kicking butt. The drive thing can be wonky. I don't think its accurate

5 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

here is my score but i had a load of shit running that i really could not be bothered to close, like Discord, 25 tabs in chrome, steam and a chat bot for Discord so that would have impacted the performance

http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/936071

edit:

my overclocks are

processor @ 4.7Ghz(47 multiplier and a tad of bclock)

GPU core 1629Mhz

GPU memory 3600Mhz

Awesome CPU score dude! What cooler and voltage are you using for 4.7g's? 

1 minute ago, afyeung said:

Awesome CPU score dude! What cooler and voltage are you using for 4.7g's? 

1.35V and the cooler is a be quiet shadow rock 2

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

2 minutes ago, afyeung said:

Nice result! Your GPU is still kicking butt. The drive thing can be wonky. I don't think its accurate

Half my GPU is kicking butt :P

Not surprising seeing the trend with Nvidia where you add 90 and it will perform about the same with that GPU. (in this case it would be with the 680 + 90 not 690 + 90 but I digress)

Test doesnt support multi GPU might do a 4.9ghz test later.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

1 minute ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

1.35V and the cooler is a be quiet shadow rock 2

Awesome! I could probably push  4.6g's with 1.35v on my 5820K but it's already getting toasty even with my huge CPU cooler :( 

Awesome! I could probably push  4.6g's with 1.35v on my 5820K but it's already getting toasty even with my huge CPU cooler :( 

probably not woth the instability too, its better to have it safe then OCd to the extreme :)

Builds:

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, AbsoluteZero951 said:

Looks like you had a lot of stuff open in the background lol. Killer build! I love seeing builds with 980Ti's :D 

5 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

probably not woth the instability too, its better to have it safe then OCd to the extreme :)

Yeah, I like it the way it is and it's capable of doing more than enough lol. Makes me sad too because I could probably never utilize it well enough :( 

Looks like you had a lot of stuff open in the background lol. Killer build! I love seeing builds with 980Ti's :D 

Not really, only steam,chrome, and afterburner , probably just cause I haven't overclocked my CPU as I am waiting until I can get my custom loop built. 

i7 4790K | MSI Z97S Krait | Gigabyte 980ti Gaming G1 SLI |  2x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury | Samsung 850 Pro 1TB + WD Black 4TB | EVGA Supernova P2 1200 | Phanteks Enthoo Primo (White)| Dell P2715Q x2 | Corsiar K70 | Corsair M95 | Full Custom Loop CPU + GPUs 

3 minutes ago, AbsoluteZero951 said:

Not really, only steam,chrome, and afterburner , probably just cause I haven't overclocked my CPU as I am waiting until I can get my custom loop built. 

The site said you had 15% cpu usage while running it lol. Is a custom loop really worth it though? You should already be getting excellent temps with the H105 and even better with Noctuas or something. But if it's mainly for the looks, I'm all for that too :D 

2 minutes ago, afyeung said:

The site said you had 15% cpu usage while running it lol. Is a custom loop really worth it though? You should already be getting excellent temps with the H105 and even better with Noctuas or something. But if it's mainly for the looks, I'm all for that too :D 

Well the ultimate goal is to have to 980tis or Pascal/Polaris successors in the loop with the CPU and with the amount I have already spent on my computer I decided I might as well go all the way and make a amazing hard line custom loop in it so it looks the part.

i7 4790K | MSI Z97S Krait | Gigabyte 980ti Gaming G1 SLI |  2x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury | Samsung 850 Pro 1TB + WD Black 4TB | EVGA Supernova P2 1200 | Phanteks Enthoo Primo (White)| Dell P2715Q x2 | Corsiar K70 | Corsair M95 | Full Custom Loop CPU + GPUs 

Anyone want to see a crappy laptop choke on this test....

http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/936157

Well, you're getting it anyway (and it took a while to complete since it took a while to do the general read/write tests on the creative zen x-fi2 I had charging).

Heck, putting what I can in for my budget gaming build kicks the crap out of this thing.

41 minutes ago, demonix00 said:

Anyone want to see a crappy laptop choke on this test....

http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/936157

Well, you're getting it anyway (and it took a while to complete since it took a while to do the general read/write tests on the creative zen x-fi2 I had charging).

Heck, putting what I can in for my budget gaming build kicks the crap out of this thing.

Lol. It seems reasonable for the age of the system though