Turtle Beach IMPACT 500

So that keyboard is on resonable price on our PC shop. And i was thinking to buy it for the first Mechanical keyboard for me. So if any one has it, can they tell me pros and cons? And i know there was older topic. But i rather start new because. Forum suggest so also. 

Just a personal opinion, I don't like ten keyless even if it's "better" for your body.

[CPU: 4.7ghz I5 6600k] [MBAsus Z170 Pro G] [RAM: G.Skill 2400 16GB(2x8)]

[GPU: MSI Twin Frozr GTX 970] [PSU: XFX Pro 850W] [Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo]
[Storage: 500GB WD HDD / 128GB SanDisk SSD ] [Case: DeepCool Tessaract]

[Keyboard: AZIO MGK1] [Mouse: Logitech G303] [Monitor: 2 x Acer 23" 1080p IPS]

1 minute ago, DioOmicida said:

Just a personal opinion, I don't like ten keyless even if it's "better" for your body.

That's fine. But i my self can see to like it. Because in my use the number bad is worthless. 

Well, keyboard wise, I don't believe this keyboard supports any programmable macro keys.
So that's something to consider. Props for not falling into the RGB niche.

[CPU: 4.7ghz I5 6600k] [MBAsus Z170 Pro G] [RAM: G.Skill 2400 16GB(2x8)]

[GPU: MSI Twin Frozr GTX 970] [PSU: XFX Pro 850W] [Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo]
[Storage: 500GB WD HDD / 128GB SanDisk SSD ] [Case: DeepCool Tessaract]

[Keyboard: AZIO MGK1] [Mouse: Logitech G303] [Monitor: 2 x Acer 23" 1080p IPS]

1 minute ago, DioOmicida said:

Well, keyboard wise, I don't believe this keyboard supports any programmable macro keys.
So that's something to consider. Props for not falling into the RGB niche.

Yeah it doesn't matter for me. I just want some perfect keyboard that. I don't have to by these cheapo market keyboards anymore.

Take a look at the cooler master quick fire TKL, common recommendation. Turtle beach sounds fishy, haven't used their products but their usually in the low end side.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

1 minute ago, Castdeath97 said:

Take a look at the cooler master quick fire TKL, common recommendation. Turtle beach sounds fishy, haven't used their products but their usually in the low end side.

Yeah i thought that too. Because i have owned one pair of headphones and didn't like it at all. So maybe just lurk for better deal that CM Quick Fire then. 

I have this exact keyboard and from my experience so far (it's been a couple of months now) there's nothing "fishy" about it. As a matter of fact, I'm using it as my current daily driver and I really like this board.

It comes with Cherry MX Blue switches (not Kailh switches like some models from a few other brands) and it's a very well built keyboard. It got a standard layout / bottom row which makes finding replacement keysets rather easy (considering you go for the ANSI-US model) and it comes with Costar stabilizers on top of that (I'm mostly a fan of Costar over Cherry stabs tbh but this is personal preference so it's something always a bit subjective).

Overall I'd say this is one very simple and professional looking TKL, with a nice build quality and a very nice switch choice. It's looks very much like a Filco Majestouch 2 (Filco's keyboards are all very good).

I got mine for a pretty nice price/deal on Amazon.co.uk (about 54€) and I'm confident I've made a good investment.

I don't know much about Turtle Beach as a brand... and I've heard some very mixed review on their headsets in the past but this mechanical keyboard is actually a very good product imo.

I hope I could help.