How to keep highlighted text but remove colour formating in Word 2016?

Here's the deal. I'm trying to print about 50 pages worth of revision material but when I paste it into Word the colour formatting is still present:
(short extract:)

Red Shift explained

The colour light appears is based on its wavelength.  Imagine looking straight along a wavy line.  From your position at one end the waves will be foreshortened.  Thus a yellow/green wavelength would look more blue or more purple because it appears to be shorter.  Imagine pulling a wavy line away from you.  This would make the waves appear longer.  Therefore, the same greeny yellow light would look more orange or red.  Light from galaxies moving away from us has been stretched in the same way which distorts the wave length.

I want to keep the bold/highlighted text but don't want the purple-ish theme..

How do I do this?

I don't like 2D games...I just couldn't get into them.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 hour ago, AstroBenny said:

Here's the deal. I'm trying to print about 50 pages worth of revision material but when I paste it into Word the colour formatting is still present:
(short extract:)

Red Shift explained

The colour light appears is based on its wavelength.  Imagine looking straight along a wavy line.  From your position at one end the waves will be foreshortened.  Thus a yellow/green wavelength would look more blue or more purple because it appears to be shorter.  Imagine pulling a wavy line away from you.  This would make the waves appear longer.  Therefore, the same greeny yellow light would look more orange or red.  Light from galaxies moving away from us has been stretched in the same way which distorts the wave length.

I want to keep the bold/highlighted text but don't want the purple-ish theme..

How do I do this?

1.jpg

2.jpg

Just now, iUSEMAC said:

1.jpg

2.jpg

Cheers!

I don't like 2D games...I just couldn't get into them.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)