CPU Cooler

HD_M4N1CZ
10 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

Space is pretty cold, and if you leave those Industrial fans on full blast for long enough, that's where the case will end up! xD I like your style!

I'd shoot an email off to Zalman and ask what the exact cooler height of that case is before buying anything. For what it's worth, the odds of an AIO leaking on you are pretty low if you buy a decent cooler from a reputable company. If your case really is only 150mm wide, I just don't think you'll find any air coolers out there capable of giving you much of an OC on your 8350 at all. The best sub-150mm air cooler, IMO, is the Cryorig H7, which is imo just a hair better than the 212 EVO. Temperatures are just about identical, but the H7 is smaller, looks better (again, imo) and runs quieter.

Okay, I guess I do need a Case upgrade, So I'll god for the one I have money set aside for, The Corsair Carbide Air 540, Would they fit into that case?

Oh, I meant 8320 btw :o I thought I put 8320 xD Sorry!

4 minutes ago, HD_M4N1CZ said:

Okay, I guess I do need a Case upgrade, So I'll god for the one I have money set aside for, The Corsair Carbide Air 540, Would they fit into that case?

170mm max cooler height on that case. NH-D14 and don't look back. If you just can't stand poop-colored fans, the Cryorig R1 Ultimate and Dark Rock Pro 3 are solid options at that height and price as well. Still, though, as much as I love Cryorig's and beQuiet!'s work, there's just no better option at your price than the NH-D14 imo.

I enjoy buying junk and sinking more money than it's worth into it to make it less junk.

I'm currently using an NH-D14, which works great to keep my i7 930 cool, but a Dark Rock Pro 3, or NH-D15 will work just fine.

1 minute ago, aisle9 said:

170mm max cooler height on that case. NH-D14 and don't look back. If you just can't stand poop-colored fans, the Cryorig R1 Ultimate and Dark Rock Pro 3 are solid options at that height and price as well. Still, though, as much as I love Cryorig's and beQuiet!'s work, there's just no better option at your price than the NH-D14 imo.

Alrighty, i guess I'm going for the NH-D14 :) Thanks for all your help, very much appreciated :)