Fan and tube question for Corsair Air 240

Yo guys,

I was thinking about very quiet 120 fans, so I thought about Vardar ER or eLoop PS. Now whats better in terms of noise? I need them to be barely noticeable at low RPM.

Second thing is tube. Is 19/13 black mate tube from EK good or it is too big/problematic/kinking a lot? I choose this kind od diameter because the web store where I was completing my parts had enough of them for my future build.

Anywas, all constructive opinions are welcome.

12 minutes ago, NaLu said:

Yo guys,

I was thinking about very quiet 120 fans, so I thought about Vardar ER or eLoop PS. Now whats better in terms of noise? I need them to be barely noticeable at low RPM.

Second thing is tube. Is 19/13 black mate tube from EK good or it is too big/problematic/kinking a lot? I choose this kind od diameter because the web store where I was completing my parts had enough of them for my future build.

Anywas, all constructive opinions are welcome.

For fans the between the EK and Eloops they should be somewhat close with the low RPM versions but the Eloops may be a bit better, here this is a good example of the noise:

As for EK's black EDPM tubing that stuff is some of the best tubing you can have for a loop as it doesn't leech or age like clear tubing.