Sager Np9870-s Games in Fullscreen

Hi!, 

So i went and got the Sager Np9870-s so far i love the performance but i'm hitting a problem and i can't seem to find what is causing it. soooo... Some games like Dying light and Battlefield 4 refuse to go full screen, before you shout TEAMVIEWER! i have not installed it yet so i know that's not the issue.

i've tried ending tons of background apps to no success and i'm kind of lost on what to do. could it just be windows 10? :(

8 minutes ago, cobalt69 said:

Hi!, 

So i went and got the Sager Np9870-s so far i love the performance but i'm hitting a problem and i can't seem to find what is causing it. soooo... Some games like Dying light and Battlefield 4 refuse to go full screen, before you shout TEAMVIEWER! i have not installed it yet so i know that's not the issue.

i've tried ending tons of background apps to no success and i'm kind of lost on what to do. could it just be windows 10? :(

Do you have all the latest drivers installed? or try uninstall and reinstall them

What happens when you set it to full screen

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

When i change the settings in BF4 to full screen you can see it attempt to change the screen doesnt flash or anything but the boarder of the window maximizes like its gonna work then it just stays the same. and Dying light just doesnt even try, you can change it to Full screen and it just changes it back when you leave the menu.

ill try uninstalling the Drivers and Reinstalling them.

3 hours ago, cobalt69 said:

Hi!, 

So reinstalling the Current Driver didn't help but if i update to the Nvidia Beta Driver Dying light seems to work. i haven't tried BF4 yet