chin chin's new mouse

chin chin

chin chin just broke his cheap as 15 dollar gaming mouse.he needs a new one.his budget is 50 dollars.he has been eyeing these afore mentioned mouses.

-NZXT avatar s(black)

-bloody zl5a sniper mouse(it might be cheap but it has gud feedback)

the mouses that u might reccomend should be directed towards MOBAS and fps.

wired mouse plz.

oh and make sure it has 9000/10 ign(would do again)looks rating on it as well.

and also keep in mind that i dont live near the usa so i cant use crap like amazon.plz convert price to IDR(indonesian rupiahs)

chin chin sends his regards

RAT5 from MadCatz (Newegg), little over budget, but mine has lasted through some pretty angry scenarios due to CSGO and other maddening games. Great mouse, very adjustable to your preference.

I used a Razer Deathadder for several years before my scroll wheel starting acting up and not registering with just the click, it needed more force. This happened just recently and I ended up trying a few other highly rated gaming mice such as the Logitech G602, G502, Mionix Naos, and Roccat XTC. I also tried many gaming mice before I finally fell into my Deathadder that recently stopped working. I have absolutely loved my Deathadder the entire time I've had it, I guess I just wanted to see if the grass was greener and if I was missing out of anything, I wasn't. I returned all of these mice and continued using my old somewhat broken Deathadder, and then ordered the Deathadder Chroma. I've never looked back. It's a fantastic mouse design with excellent quality and features, and in my opinion it still reigns king today. Nothing fits my hand quite like it. May not be the same for you, but it's worth a shot I'd say. It's been a favorite of serious gamers for what seems like at least a decade now.

22 hours ago, The_KIASER said:

Newegg

Inside budget, comes with World of Tanks game as of 3/24/16, 4/5 egg review score...

thnx for the reccomendation but i live in indonesia.i dont have newegg.but i have heard alot of great things about the mouse

22 hours ago, Nex Cube said:

I used a Razer Deathadder for several years before my scroll wheel starting acting up and not registering with just the click, it needed more force. This happened just recently and I ended up trying a few other highly rated gaming mice such as the Logitech G602, G502, Mionix Naos, and Roccat XTC. I also tried many gaming mice before I finally fell into my Deathadder that recently stopped working. I have absolutely loved my Deathadder the entire time I've had it, I guess I just wanted to see if the grass was greener and if I was missing out of anything, I wasn't. I returned all of these mice and continued using my old somewhat broken Deathadder, and then ordered the Deathadder Chroma. I've never looked back. It's a fantastic mouse design with excellent quality and features, and in my opinion it still reigns king today. Nothing fits my hand quite like it. May not be the same for you, but it's worth a shot I'd say. It's been a favorite of serious gamers for what seems like at least a decade now.

well what would u know.i was eyeing the deathadder 2013.its cheaper than the chroma and the only thing the chroma does is that it adds more swek.would u say that the deathadder is suited to a claw griper like me.

9 hours ago, chin chin said:

well what would u know.i was eyeing the deathadder 2013.its cheaper than the chroma and the only thing the chroma does is that it adds more swek.would u say that the deathadder is suited to a claw griper like me.

The Deathadder works for both palm and claw grippers. It may be a little on the large side compared to some claw mice, but it's not bad at all. I have always palm gripped so I can't say for sure how good it is... but people actually argue over whether the Deathadder was designed to be a palm grip or a claw grip mouse... and they swear up and down on both ways. So yea, I think it would work for you.

On 3/25/2016 at 10:35 PM, Nex Cube said:

The Deathadder works for both palm and claw grippers. It may be a little on the large side compared to some claw mice, but it's not bad at all. I have always palm gripped so I can't say for sure how good it is... but people actually argue over whether the Deathadder was designed to be a palm grip or a claw grip mouse... and they swear up and down on both ways. So yea, I think it would work for you.

well i have a tip grip