iPad Air 2 bent and screen starting to pop off

First off, I'm sorry this probably isn't the place to be posting hardware issues like these :( But if anyone could help, I would be very thankful!

Anyways, one day I was using my iPad and went to plug it in when I noticed it was bent! Now, a month later, the screen is popping off too!! Does anyone have a solution for this? The warranty is no longer valid unfortunately. Thanks for any help!

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X | ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PRO | G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB @3600MHz CL16 | AMD Radeon 6800 XT Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 w/ Tempered Glass | Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB + ADATA SU800 2TB | Corsair HX1000iNoctua NH-D15 chromax.black

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude....but I have to laugh at this. xD

Anyway, I hate to tell you, but bent iPads aren't a widely occurring thing, so there is no way to get it fixed for free. From what I have experienced with Apple devices, I've seen it is MUCH cheaper to fix the problem yourself. If you don't have the know how, or courage to do it, get ready to pay out the ass for them to fix it, or just buy another one.

Screenaninator: Sapphire Radeon R9 390 Nitro

Procrastinator: AMD FX-8300

Stickaminator: 16GB Crucial Vengance DDR3

Powermathingy: Corsair RM850i

attachamajiggy: Asus M5A97 R2.0 f

Remembrerthing: 240 GB Crucial SSD, 2TB Toshiba HDD

Is the battery inflated?  I would not charge it until you are 100% the battery is not inflated because it might burst into flames and get acid everywhere,

HTID

Might be the battery that is inflating

Case: NZXT phantom CPU:I5-4460 GPU:MSI-GTX1070 Gaming X RAM:2x4Gb-DDR3-HyperX fury MOBO:Asus Z97-P HDD:Toshiba 1Tb 7200rpm PSU:Sentey650W