Help me find my dream phone.

Mctavish

So I have had it with my iphone 5s, it looses about 10% batter every hour just in my pocket. with no repairs working and apple not doing anything. A I had never had an issue until this, but this issue and the forecast for apple not looking too hot for my needs in the future I am looking to move on to something else. Below are my wants in a phone, and to be honest I don't follow the phone scene at all because I don't care too much. I would also rather opinions of you guys opposed to someone trying to sell me a piece of hardware.

-Size, to be honest I really like the size of the iphone 5 and don't really want any bigger but figure I might have to.
-Brand, don't care

-Need expandable storage, micro sd up to 64gb would be ideal.
-Decent camera
-Good battery life
-Does not need to be a monster under the hood, I don't game on my phone. I use it for texted/calls/facebook/podcasts. that's it. I would rather trade for longer battery life.

that's pretty much it, would love to see what is out there!

https://www.asus.com/ca-en/Phone/ZenFone_2_ZE551ML/ 
is also something I have been looking at

Galaxy s5? Mine can last all day even listening to music all day

You know how it is, the cow goes "moo", the dog goes "woof" and the gamer goes "The PvP is unbalanced."

Spoiler

Personal Computer: CPU: i7-4790 Mobo: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 Graphics Card: MSI R9-380  Memory: 16GB (8GB x2) G. Skill Sniper Gaming Series PSU: Apevia Warlock 750W Case: NZXT Phantom 410 Series Storage: 240GB SSD (OS) 3TB HDD (data and such) 500 GB SSD (Movies and Large Data Transfers (I'm constantly moving this one around to other computers))

A teenager lost in the world of computers and gaming.

[MY FIRST PC]

Spoiler

AMD A8-6600K APU (Started with no GPU)

2x4gb Dual Channeled Crucial Ballistix Sport RAM

Sapphire R9 380 NITRO (runs 2 monitors)

2x 1 TB HDDs (1 Seagate Barracuda and a Hatachi drive from an external hdd)

MSI MATX Motherboard (no idea didnt buy)

Xperia Z5 or Z5 Compact

Galaxy S7 is about the size of the Z5.

If you're on a budget: Nexus 5X or Moto G maybe. Old Nexus 5 is still good but no expandable storage. Same with the Nexus 5X. 

Good luck~