All kinde of help needed

This is setup that I have been planning for long time. If you spot anything wrong with parts, compatility, etc, please let me know.

The theme I chose to go with was white and red, white being the main colour and red giving nice look to it. I will be painting parts of the case and some other components with rubber paint or wrapping them with white or red carbon fibre vinyl wrap. The goal is to get as much black hidden as possible.

I will also make few parts for the cable management and visual appearance from wood and semi-clear plastic (Acrylic or plexglass). Another thing I will need help is design of monitorstand that I will be making of metal. The monitorstand will hold the 24" acer g245 monitor sideways. (Short side at bottom/top)

The PC itself will look like this: 

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/6PXBsY

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  400€
CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61 106.1 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  150€
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  220€
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  130€
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  95€
Storage: Western Digital BLACK SERIES 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  100€
Case: NZXT S340 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case  110€
Power Supply: Corsair RM 850W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  120€ (this part might be changes to higher effiency one)

Custom sleeved cables. 120€
Total: 1325€

Only thing that is missing from the part list is GPU. I will be buying 800€-1000€ NVIDIA Pascal after its launch. The price doesnt include customization parts like the vinyls and paints. I will also buy Corsair K70 RGB and wrap it with white carbon and buy new white semi/translucent keycaps for it.

And now the hardest part. I will use Hue+ for the interior and for the underlit and 5050 for the setups other parts lighting. I need help to pick right parts for the Arduino that will change Hue+ leds signal to 5050 pwm signal. I already know how to control the 5050 with the Arduino and I know that I need to use digital pins in the Arduino board to receive the signal from Hue+ but what do I need to not burn my Arduino. (Hue+ will output 5A) I can send some pictures tomorrow to help you figure out what I mean if you need that.

Thank you!

13 minutes ago, MadG4mer said:

This is setup that I have been planning for long time. If you spot anything wrong with parts, compatility, etc, please let me know.

The theme I chose to go with was white and red, white being the main colour and red giving nice look to it. I will be painting parts of the case and some other components with rubber paint or wrapping them with white or red carbon fibre vinyl wrap. The goal is to get as much black hidden as possible.

I will also make few parts for the cable management and visual appearance from wood and semi-clear plastic (Acrylic or plexglass). Another thing I will need help is design of monitorstand that I will be making of metal. The monitorstand will hold the 24" acer g245 monitor sideways. (Short side at bottom/top)

The PC itself will look like this: 

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/6PXBsY

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  400€
CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61 106.1 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  150€
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  220€
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  130€
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  95€
Storage: Western Digital BLACK SERIES 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  100€
Case: NZXT S340 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case  110€
Power Supply: Corsair RM 850W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  120€ (this part might be changes to higher effiency one)

Custom sleeved cables. 120€
Total: 1325€

Only thing that is missing from the part list is GPU. I will be buying 800€-1000€ NVIDIA Pascal after its launch. The price doesnt include customization parts like the vinyls and paints. I will also buy Corsair K70 RGB and wrap it with white carbon and buy new white semi/translucent keycaps for it.

And now the hardest part. I will use Hue+ for the interior and for the underlit and 5050 for the setups other parts lighting. I need help to pick right parts for the Arduino that will change Hue+ leds signal to 5050 pwm signal. I already know how to control the 5050 with the Arduino and I know that I need to use digital pins in the Arduino board to receive the signal from Hue+ but what do I need to not burn my Arduino. (Hue+ will output 5A) I can send some pictures tomorrow to help you figure out what I mean if you need that.

Thank you!

You will be a waiting a long time and so far you don't need any help at all

24 minutes ago, MadG4mer said:

Better off going X99 rather than making a pretty PC as asthetics are pointless for a tool.

also buy a 4k display before you buy a high end GPU, and free-sync is going to save you tons of money compared to G-sync.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

15 hours ago, Streetguru said:

Better off going X99 rather than making a pretty PC as asthetics are pointless for a tool.

also buy a 4k display before you buy a high end GPU, and free-sync is going to save you tons of money compared to G-sync.

I dont need 4K, 144Hz dual monitora will eat all the power it can give out and I might go for the VR path later this year. Also my focus was more on the future-proof-ness as the 170/270 has been confirmed as the next generation chipset.

And I'm actually going to the asthetic path for my setup this time (even thought its not the main goal) which means I will be hyppy to spend little extra money and time for the looks of the build.

37 minutes ago, MadG4mer said:

Well you're probably going to want a 2nd high end GPU for a proper VR experience. Future Proofing aside from your case is never real man. and X99 is the enthusiast platform with a lot more performance and features overall.

Otherwise, are those 1080p 144hz displays? because if so, you could just get like a 390/970, and be fine for pushing games for that display, and also having only 2 144hz displays is a strange set up

If you don't want 4k then go for a 1440p 144hz IPS display, again, the free-sync ones being cheaper by about 200 bucks, your set up is only going to be as good as your displays.

Free-sync
https://pcpartpicker.com/part/acer-monitor-xf270hu

G-sync

https://pcpartpicker.com/part/acer-monitor-xb271hubmiprz

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?