Which of these mice would be the best buy?

TotallyNotNutella

So, my old mouse is quite worn out, I have considered for sometime to buy a new mouse.

However, I had a quite hard decision to make when I found these mice for sale a store near me, so If any of you could spare sometime and help me out with this choice it would help me a lot.

Here are the mice I am considering to buy (feel free to add any new ideas):

Roccat Tyon   ----------------------------- 99,95€

http://www.f13pc.pt/loja/detalhes.php?id=7023

Logitech G502 Proteos Core -------- 97.75€

http://www.f13pc.pt/loja/detalhes.php?id=6734

Steelseries Rival 300 (Black) -------- 69,95 €

http://www.f13pc.pt/loja/detalhes.php?id=7539

On a side note, my type of grip is the "claw" grip, and I love mouse with a lot customization to them, everything since RGB lighting to software that allows that (and other customization to it).

g502-proteus-core.pngroccat-tyonfront-perspectivejpg-c2d7b2_63317094_sd.jpg;canvasHeight=500;canvasWi

Check out the Mad Catz RAT series mouse's, have the RAT5 and its awesome. Just throwing out a suggestion...

Need Buttons? Tyon. Need A heavy Mouse with buttons and a great sensor? G502. Need a cheaper alternative with a few buttons? Rival 300. Hope that helped.

pretty much ^

Spoiler

The Ninja (current gaming pc)  Case- h440 red/black cpu- i5-4690k@ 4.3ghz cooler- coolermaster hyper 212 evo moboGigabyte z97x-sli ram- adata xpg v.1 2x4gb 1600mhz gpu- asus strix gtx 970 hdd- wd blue 1tb ssd- kingston hyperx savage 240gb psu- evga 600b peripherals: mouse- razer death adder 2013 keyboard- corsair k70 with chery mx-reds headset- HyperX Cloud 2

my laptop- toshiba satelite p850, cpu- i7-3630qm ram- 8gb 1600mhz hdd- 1tb 5400rpm gpu- Nvidia gt630m 2gb

did you know we have a gun thread ? well we do 

and a car thread ! 

Yeah, I'm considering the Tyon, I love the RGB customization.

But hey, couldn't hurt posting a topic here before I get into the buy itself.

This only concerns the form of the mouse but best thing to do is to try them out. Ask a friend if you can go over and use it for a few minutes, or go to a shop.

Since you are the "claw"grip type, I think this is your best shot to know which one fits you best.

Other things like design,buttons etc. can be decided with pictures or reviews on the internet and Bobby_Joe_90 already gave a good guideline. :)