Quiet LED Fans?

J3

I'm looking for silent Green LED Fans. I love the colour green even though there are no parts in my build (with the reference 980 and my mouse and keyboard being an exception) that match it. I think my build would look badass with a green fan in the front, but when I'm not gaming I want to hear music from my speakers, not my fans.

2 hours ago, Josephdalepi said:

ive got a bunch of corsair sp120

even at full, theyre pretty quiet

If that's the case, you either have the non led versions which are significantly better or have terrible hearing. 

Gelid Wings and True Quiets are the only good and quiet fans that come to mind. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

2 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

If that's the case, you either have the non led versions which are significantly better or have terrible hearing. 

Gelid Wings and True Quiets are the only good and quiet fans that come to mind. 

maybe i got lucky?

i dunno man

i got the led and theyre not loud at all