Moderate sized extended mouspad?

emeck11

So i have a fairly small desk, with my pc on top with everything else. I was wondering if there were any good extended mousepads that have a length of about 25-30 inches.

Why you lookin down here

Get a measurement of the area you have/are looking to cover and take a look at this. You can get it in varying sizes and its super easy to clean. I have the largest one and I love it. JayzTwoCents even did a demo in a video sometime in the last few months where he sprayed it down with Windex (I think) and then wiped with with a rag and it looked brand new. I feel they are worth every penny.

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

The Aorus was actually one of the first ones i looked at, i'm pretty sure the extended was way too long for my desk, but i guess ill have to measure in metric now.. somehow. i dont think i have a metric tape measure.

Edit: the area is about 29x15inches which is.. 73.66x38.1 cm?

Edited by emeck11

Why you lookin down here

I might also be able to get a new desk soon, wont be too much bigger, but will definately be able to acomadate more space

Why you lookin down here