What would you guys change in my 1300€ build?

Overall a pretty good build.
The only thing I would change are the fans. I would use some "be Quiet Pure Wings 2" or "Silent Wings 2" instead.

I'd get an 80+ gold PSU like corsair CS series or seasonic X or G but I'm picky like that. And I don't think you will need extra fans

Just now, TheRandomness said:

Better cooler plus what he (^^^^) said. CPU cooler being Cryorig H7 or be quiet! Pure Rock.

Thank you guys for the help, just one question is the be quiet! Pure rock really better than the Hyper 212 Evo?

I would say 390 but you said no so thats all I would change. One more thing is you dont need 620w 

Reliable $550 Starter PC (http://pcpartpicker.com/p/KGgpZL) *Just waiting for someone to need help with there ram so I can make a downloadmoreram.com joke*

Just now, SharpShooterPOR said:

Thank you guys for the help, just one question is the be quiet! Pure rock really better than the Hyper 212 Evo?

And quieter, yes.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Just now, DEcobra11 said:

Stop

Amazon Spain is overpriced

These also ship to portugal: http://xtremmedia.com/

Your build with better fans & cooler:

VrE019r.png

Though you've to pay via transfer for no fees

Dude I love you

• Grab a better cooler. If you want to keep to a low budget then consider the Shadow Rock Slim from BeQuiet! because I have seen lower temps with it and it has been quieter in my experiance. I reccomend you get somthing a bit higher end though. Maybe a Shadow Rock 2 or a Noctua NHD14?
  • look at a 390. You will get marginally better preformance wth it and it sits at about the same price
  • Grab some fans. The s340 comes two okish 120mm fans at the top and rear. Maybe grab some Noctua redux fans to fill the case?
  • Look at down grading to 8gb of ram. Unless you are doing somthimg more ram hungry than gaming, 8gb is fine. Even if you do a small amount of editing at 1080p you should be well fine with 8. 

Hope i helped :) 

I'm here to help people and have fun. Feel free to chat! 

i5 6500

Asus Z170-AR 

Saphhire Nitro 380X

Hyper X Fury Black 16gb (2x8gb) 2133