Trolls on YouTube?!

mrconmasterx7

So, ive been getting alot of trolls on youtube lately. Everytime i JUST upload a vid and share it on twitter, within about 5 mins i get 1-8 dislikes. WHY?! This is seriously making me depressed and sad and making me not want to make videos anymore :( This has been going on awhile now, but gotten worse lately. What can i do? Can i see whose doing it?

Few Questions,

Are your videos trash?

Are you advertising wrong? 

lol, it's either a dislike bot or just two guys with multiple accounts. dont let it it bother you (unless the reason they are disliking is because you are either acting like a dick in other people's comments or because you are spamming/advertising on other people's videos)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

15 minutes ago, Arty said:

Few Questions,

Are your videos trash?

Are you advertising wrong? 

I dont think so lol. My videos aren't as good as others but im really trying, i have Sony Vegas so my Editing is pretty good. The only way im advertising is twitter

14 minutes ago, Minibois said:

lol, it's either a dislike bot or just two guys with multiple accounts. dont let it it bother you (unless the reason they are disliking is because you are either acting like a dick in other people's comments or because you are spamming/advertising on other people's videos)

im not a dick lol, and i dont do spam. Like SUB FOR SUB or CHECK OUT MY YT!! i only put my vid on twitter and thats it really

whats ur channels name ?

CPU: i7 3770 3.40Ghz 3.90Ghz II  Motherboard: Gigabyte II Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance II GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Edition II Case: CM Storm Enforcer II

Storage: Intel 240GB SSD, 2TB HDD, 4TB SSHD II PSU: Thermal Take 700w II

Madness, as you know, is a lot like gravity, all it takes is a little push.  ~Joker

What is your channel about? Depending on your content you may get more or less trolling. More controversial topics are likely to get much stronger reactions.

That said, social media in general (and Youtube comments and Twitter in particular) is a wretched hive of scum and villainy, so it's never surprising to see a certain amount of trolling. Doesn't necessarily mean you are doing anything wrong, social media is the way to do it these days.

Just now, typographie said:

What is your channel about? Depending on your content you may get more or less trolling. More controversial topics are likely to get much stronger reactions.

That said, social media in general (and Youtube comments and Twitter in particular) is a wretched hive of scum and villainy, so it's never surprising to see a certain amount of trolling. Doesn't necessarily mean you are doing anything wrong, social media is the way to do it these days.

He has cod videos but i don't see why people would be trolling him they are good quality videos

CPU: i7 3770 3.40Ghz 3.90Ghz II  Motherboard: Gigabyte II Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance II GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Edition II Case: CM Storm Enforcer II

Madness, as you know, is a lot like gravity, all it takes is a little push.  ~Joker

Propably 2-3 guys who are being dicks. Don't sweat it. Remeber a like and a dislike increases the video suggestablity 

LOOK AT MY NEW FLAG DESIGNS FOR PA AND VOTE ON YOUR FAVORITE

LOOK AT MY FIRST BATCH OF DESIGNS HERE

4690K @ 4.5GHz

GTX 970 FTW

MSI Z97 PC MATE

Define R5 windowed

Cooler Master Seidon 240m

EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G1

Kingston 120gb SSD

SanDisk 480Gb SSD

Seagate 1Tb Hard drive

You do realize that dislikes give you just as much traffic as likes do you? Same goes for shit comments attacking you: they still push the video through the youtube algorithm and get you more views, more subscriptions, eventually even more adsense revenue if you monetize.

Only after you get somewhat big you get real trolls that will give you DMCA claims and strikes to snuff you out of existence. 

-------

Current Rig

-------

1 hour ago, typographie said:

I make Gaming Videos (CoD, Gaming News, etc)

1 hour ago, Ace0100 said:

He has cod videos but i don't see why people would be trolling him they are good quality videos

thank you :) I honestly think its just my friends being a dick lol

24 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

You do realize that dislikes give you just as much traffic as likes do you? Same goes for shit comments attacking you: they still push the video through the youtube algorithm and get you more views, more subscriptions, eventually even more adsense revenue if you monetize.

Only after you get somewhat big you get real trolls that will give you DMCA claims and strikes to snuff you out of existence. 

Wow, never knew that. Ive gotten over it a bit. If someone trolls me, i wont even pay attention, and if it does, then ill just disable the like/dislike bar

1 minute ago, mrconmasterx7 said:

Wow, never knew that. Ive gotten over it a bit. If someone trolls me, i wont even pay attention, and if it does, then ill just disable the like/dislike bar

i get disklikes sometimes on my videos but who cares it helps grow your channel