Task Manager bug?

So I opened up task manager to quickly get an idea of what my system is doing and noticed that the "up time" is listed as 1:23:00:08 even though I just turned the computer on less than 3 minutes ago. I shut my computer down almost every night and I rarely use it for more than 12 hours.

Anyone have any ideas as to what the hell is going on? I thought maybe it might be a virus so I did a scan with every tool that I have and they found nothing.

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

do you have fastboot enabled? 

IF YOU WANT ME TO REPLY TO YOU, QUOTE MY POST.

Fire Strike Score

5820K @ 4.8GHZ - 1.25v / Uncore @ 4.5GHZ - 1.2v / 3000MHZ G.skill 32GB Quad Channel / Asus Rampage V Extreme / 950 Pro Nvme / Sound Blaster ZxR  / 980 TI / Windows 7

I think it's because of the fastboot feature, since it's technically hibernation it considers it's still "on"

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

Just now, wkdpaul said:

I think it's because of the fastboot feature, since it's technically hibernation it considers it's still "on"

exactly, if it bothers you turn off fastboot inside of windows (power options) and bios.

IF YOU WANT ME TO REPLY TO YOU, QUOTE MY POST.

Fire Strike Score

5820K @ 4.8GHZ - 1.25v / Uncore @ 4.5GHZ - 1.2v / 3000MHZ G.skill 32GB Quad Channel / Asus Rampage V Extreme / 950 Pro Nvme / Sound Blaster ZxR  / 980 TI / Windows 7

Or you could hit the switch on your PSU, leave it off for a minute and turn it back on.  That'll tell you whether it's a bug or not.  It'll tell you if your PC has been in hibernation too.

// Floatplane Pilot //

Main Rig:  Motherboard: ASUS H270 - PLUS - CSM | RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) | Case: Corsair Carbide Series SPEC - 02 | SSD: ADATA SU800 128GB HDD: WD 1TB Hard Drive | PSU: Corsair CX 550M | CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mechanical | Mouse: Razer Naga 2014 | Sound: Corsair VOID RGB / USB Headset | OS: Windows 10

Laptop:   Razer Blade Stealth 2016

The bug is fixed in later builds on Windows 10. (I am on the Insider preview, and its not there the problem, but is there on my work computer which is on the officially released one.)

2 hours ago, GoodBytes said:

The bug is fixed in later builds on Windows 10. (I am on the Insider preview, and its not there the problem, but is there on my work computer which is on the officially released one.)

So it's a windows 10 bug and not a motherboard issue?

I wasn't sure how it could be the fastboot issue since I haven't touched my BIOS in months and the issue has only been happening for about a week. It also seems that my motherboard doesn't have a fastboot feature.

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Correct. Win10 bug that looks like it has been corrected (well, will be, if you are not an Insider), at least from the look of things on my side.