Photo Gallery by Dr3nz4r

Dr3nz4r

linusba.png

linusga.png

linussa.png

linusbook.png

Just as a little "shotoff room"

feel free to post YOUR artworks

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

You forgot slick's awards for people. He said he would like to do that to on one of the live streams.

You forgot slick's awards for people. He said he would like to do that to on one of the live streams.
I've already got many things in ace... Just don't wat to show everything off at once ... This will you you some basic Idea where this will be going to.

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

Ok well the Linus ones look really good. Hope the Slick ones are even better so Linus can fire Slick for having better award graphics than him.

I'll do my best to get Slick fired :D

What do you guys think of this (tried something decent)

slickplatin.png

@Linus some Twitterbutton for you :

linustechontwitter.png

and FaceBook obviously :

linustechonfacebook.png

also as Mini-Pics available:

twitterpy.png

facebookae.png

Are you a graphic designer by trade Dr3nz4r?

Intel core i7 3770k, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz RAM, Samsung 830 128GB Boot Drive, 2TB Western Digital Caviar Black Data Drive, Asus GTX 560 :-(, Corsair HX750 PSU, Thermaltake Chaser MK-1

No.. just got bored while watching TV :D

These are really good man :eek:

• Sabertooth Z77
  • Intel i7 3770k
  • EVGA FTW GTX 670
  • 16 GB Corsair Dominator 1600MHz RAM
  • 1TB WD Black HDD
  • 250gb Intel 520 Series SSD
  • Corsair AX750 PSU

Bump it to t3h t0p

ump it to t3h t0p

Thank you Sir.

Bump it to t3h t0p

These are very nice! Quite large for the site, though. Maybe some icon sized ones would be a little nice. How about simpler ones to go according to the site's graphical interface? And this sub forum doesn't get much attention; "Bump it to t3h t0p" isn't doing much. Just a tip. ;)

I know ;) Thank you Sir.

If wanted i can rezize the rawfile any time.. actually I'm doing some simpler ones just for teh lulz

• 10 months later...

I'd have made the gold symbol silver and the silver symbol gold - more of an evolution from bronze to silver and gold gets its own glorious symbol.

The face on the book doesn't seem to be quite in perspective.