better pump/res combo than this?

im trying to figure out if there is any pump/res better than the 

XSPC D5 Photon 270

pardon my copy pasta.

the xspc d5 photon 270.

it's got a d5 pump, i hear that's the best, plus it's actual glass. 

sooooo anything better? 

i'm thinking of fitting two of those bad boys in my 900D case. 

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

As long as the pump is the same, there's really very little difference between them. The reservoir makes absolutely no difference to the performance of the system, and all D5s are the same internally. 

Really, just go for whichever D5/res combo you like the look of most. 

No, I have a 170 photon that I like very much. Mine had a DDC but I also have D5's because yes, they are the best pump.

The only thing to note with the XSPC photon series, is that if you use pastel colours like EK or meyham, the res doesn't circulate the liquid very well. I used to have to shake up the res every few weeks to avoid separation. 

3 minutes ago, W-L said:

The Photon units are good I personally have one myself without any problems, some other glass units out there that are comparable to it are the EKWBor Aqualis ones. 

https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-xres-140-glass-revo-d5-pwm-incl-pump

sucks that those don't come in a bigger size. i'm love to have two 280mm versions of that. 

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

3 minutes ago, VioDuskar said:

sucks that those don't come in a bigger size. i'm love to have two 280mm versions of that. 

Theses ones for Aqualis are modular but are quite expensive since the require the res, pump adapter and then the pump, I think the Photon may be the best option for a long glass res. 

http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info.php?products_id=2948