Is there a silent water cooler?

I don't want to build a loop? I want a nice silent watercooler.

If there's a decent air cooler also link it :)

There's no way to get a completely silent watercooler, but those aircoolers will work well

Intel i7 6700K | MSI Krait Z170A MSI GTX 980 w/ NZXT Kraken G10/x31 Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD/WD Blue 1TB HDD NZXT H440 | K70 RGB/SteelSeries Rival

CLC liquid coolers are noisy af compared to a decent air cooler.

Get an NH-D15 mate.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

1 minute ago, harrynowl said:

Pumps don't make for good silence. Personally all the AIOs I've used have had whiny or otherwise annoying pumps. D15 would do the trick as suggested.

I've actually got one of those Corsair HG10 coolers arriving tomorrow for my GTX 980, hopefully. When i get that installed i'm pretty sure i'm gonna swap my H110i GTX for me old NH-D15 i have sat in a box. The noise of this H110i GTX has driven me insane over the few months i've had it.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

3 minutes ago, Fulgrim said:

I've actually got one of those Corsair HG10 coolers arriving tomorrow for my GTX 980, hopefully. When i get that installed i'm pretty sure i'm gonna swap my H110i GTX for me old NH-D15 i have sat in a box.

I would. I got similar performance from my D14 (58c XTU @ 5GHz low fan speed) than I did a 280mm AIO (54c XTU @ 5GHZ w/ full fan speed ~1500RPM) on a cpu thats actually limited by thermals and not just a bad thermal design like LGA1150.