Need Help Getting Into BIOS

MeetMyBlades

Currently I'm trying to reinstall my copy of windows 7, I bought my key from product key downloader and have burned the windows 7 ISO onto a CD using the program they reccomended. Whenever I turn on my computer and it says "press F11 for BIOS" or something like that, my keyboard isn't on. My peripherals don't turn on until login screen, How else can I get into BIOS? Thanks. 

"keyboard isn't working, press any key for fix this" :D lol good luck with that. connect peripherals in usb 2, and on the back of the mobo, not fpanel connectors.  ps2 connector could also work, so if u have try that. also pray for jesus, allah, all dem niggas :D:D: ok... im on fire again. literally.

Currently I'm trying to reinstall my copy of windows 7, I bought my key from product key downloader and have burned the windows 7 ISO onto a CD using the program they reccomended. Whenever I turn on my computer and it says "press F11 for BIOS" or something like that, my keyboard isn't on. My peripherals don't turn on until login screen, How else can I get into BIOS? Thanks. 

What keyboard do you have?

Make sure it's plugged into a USB 2.0 slot.

i7 4790k | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | MSI GTX 970 Twin Frozr V | Fractal Design R4 | EVGA 650W

A gaming PC for your budget: $800 - $1000 - $1500 - $1800 - $2600 - $9001

Remember to quote people if you want them to see your reply!

4 minutes ago, HPWebcamAble said:

What keyboard do you have?

Make sure it's plugged into a USB 2.0 slot.

I have a lenovo keyboard that came with an old computer, but none of my peripherals turn on in time, including things like mouse and headset

Have you got the model of the keyboard?

How do you know its on or not? Does it have some kind of backlight?

i7 4790k | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | MSI GTX 970 Twin Frozr V | Fractal Design R4 | EVGA 650W

1 hour ago, HPWebcamAble said:

Have you got the model of the keyboard?

How do you know its on or not? Does it have some kind of backlight?

I don't know the model. There are lights on the top of keyboard indicating thingsl ike caps lock etc. When the num lock turns on I know the keyboard is on, anyways i am already mashing the f11 key

Make sure its in a USB 2.0 slot, perhaps the top right one.

Also, try the delete key instead of F11

1 hour ago, HPWebcamAble said:

Make sure its in a USB 2.0 slot, perhaps the top right one.

Also, try the delete key instead of F11

I've tried everything, I press f12 f11 delete and f2

also, I've tried every slot, I'll try getting a ps2 keyboard. Is there anything I could physically do to get BIOS on startup? what about a new drive. That would start with bios right? I heard that if you take out the battery on the motherboard that starts with BIOS?

55 minutes ago, MeetMyBlades said:

I've tried everything, I press f12 f11 delete and f2

also, I've tried every slot, I'll try getting a ps2 keyboard. Is there anything I could physically do to get BIOS on startup? what about a new drive. That would start with bios right? I heard that if you take out the battery on the motherboard that starts with BIOS?

A PS2 Keyboard might work. Try a different keyboard if you have one, even if it's USB.

Resetting the CMOS might work too.

5 hours ago, HPWebcamAble said:

A PS2 Keyboard might work. Try a different keyboard if you have one, even if it's USB.

Resetting the CMOS might work too.

Yep, Normally the system will halt on the POST screen (where you press f11) after a cmos reset, as it will want you to go back in and re-configure everything. Make sure to turn on a delay on the POST screen so you don't have the issue in future.

This is what i need to do for the shitty little Gigabyte brix-j1900, every damn time. it gets annoying fast.

10 hours ago, MeetMyBlades said:

If you are okay with resetting bios, clear the cmos and it should boot directly into the bios