Need help choosing a new gaming mouse.

QRCodeKiller

I've been using the Logitech G303 for awhile, great mouse except the shape. I really don't like the shape, it feels like my hand gets tired, my wrist hurting. Hence deciding to get a new mouse. I'm mostly a CS:GO player and i prefer an optical mouse. I've narrowed my choices down to Finalmouse 2016 (gonna wait from ScreaM one) or a Zowie (someone recommend me the best zowie mouse out there). I've heard amazing things about both of these mice, and preferably i would go finalmouse but I've heard that the build quality is absolute terrible on the finalmouse (atleast for 2015). If the 2016 version build quality is as bad as 2015 then would it be better to go with a zowie fk1 or ec12?

What about the Logitech G502? the sensor is awesome and i use it at the MGE/Pre LEM level at csgo.

Its a bit heavy at 127 grams but you should get used to it over time and i actually prefer it kinda. Knowing that my mouse isn't made of cheap shit xD.

But if you don't want it you can go for the Zowie :P

Hope this helps :P

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x 4.9Ghz PBO    SSDs: 250GB 850 Pro           STEAM: KezzaMcFezza
GPU: GTX 1070 Strix                                     250GB 970 Pro           MOBO: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus

HDD: 1TB WD Black Drive                             500GB 860 Evo          MOUSE: Logitech G502

i have logitech g502, i love it. you can't go wrong choosing that one. get the refresh one(or whatever that was called) you get rgb lighting if i remember correctly

Just try out a bunch of mice and keep what you like. What I did was order everything I was interested in on Amazon then return what I didn't like after a week of use.

I also have the 502, too heavy for my liking. excellent mice tho. i have all the weights out and even then cuz of the weight i cant aim properly. the weight made me buy the same sensor 303

21 minutes ago, mathmeister said:

Just try out a bunch of mice and keep what you like. What I did was order everything I was interested in on Amazon then return what I didn't like after a week of use.

Are you kidding? I think that is a ridiculous way of finding out which mouse you want. You are taking a lot of new, unused products, and returning them as used ones. I think there are many better ways to find the right mouse. You can for example go to a psycial shop and test some mice.

Just now, Dewam said:

Are you kidding? I think that is a ridiculous way of finding out which mouse you want. You are taking a lot of product, and returning them as used ones. I think there are many better ways to find the right mouse. You can for example go to a psycial shop and test some mice.

That was my best option because none of the computer stores near me had any decent gaming mice.

Just now, mathmeister said:

That was my best option because none of the computer stores near me had any decent gaming mice.

Still... Watching reviews would be a better option...

2 minutes ago, Dewam said:

Are you kidding? I think that is a ridiculous way of finding out which mouse you want. You are taking a lot of products, and returning them as used ones. I think there are many better ways to find the right mouse. You can for example go to a psycial shop and test some mice.

I can't physically try the zowie or finalmouse since no store in NZ sells zowie or finalmouse