any 4K 120 Hz+ display

Majsterek

Do you heave any recommendatins for 4K resolution 120 Hz+ display with good respond 

12 minutes ago, Monkey Dust said:

Not yet, 4K over 60Hz requires Display Port 1.3 which no monitor or GPU uses yet.

Can you get an adapter ? 

1 minute ago, Majsterek said:

Can you get an adapter ? 

that wont solve the problem because the output of the graphics cards doesnt have enough bandwidth

I'd expect them to be available by the end of the year. I believe both Pascal & Polaris with support DP1.3, and they are due out mid to late 2016, and I'd expect an eye wateringly expensive 120Hz 4K Asus ROG Swift around the same time.

25 minutes ago, Monkey Dust said:

I'd expect them to be available by the end of the year. I believe both Pascal & Polaris with support DP1.3, and they are due out mid to late 2016, and I'd expect an eye wateringly expensive 120Hz 4K Asus ROG Swift around the same time.

I'd be honestly amazing if the wizards at ASUS allowed some crazy sort of DP1.2 link (2 cables) into one GPU, since they can handle 4k @ 60Hz each, should put out enough bandwidth for 4k @ 120Hz

idk

The closest you can come, is to combine several monitors together.

3x 2560x1440 in portrait makes 4320x2560 (4k is 3840x2160), which can be run at 120Hz+, if the pc has enough power.

I speak my mind, sorry if thats a problem.