New Build!/ Temperature Questions!

Hey guys, I just finished building my first build! Though I was wondering if you guys could help me out a bit with making sure my temperatures are normal.

Here's some info so you guys know whats inside..The case is a Phanteks Luxe.

Fan Setup:

- x1 200mm Front Intake

- x1 120mm Bottom Intake (980 Ti Hybrid Rad)

- x1 120mm Back Exhaust (980 Ti Hybrid Rad)

- x3 140mm Top Exhaust (Kraken x61 and additional 140mm Fan)

(There are two Hybrids)

I don't know how hot Skylake is supposed to get (6700k), but at stock and running one test on Cinebench I believe the highest was 52C. Gaming wise, it's around the same, but maybe more around 50C or so. My GPUs differ a little bit, my top card (The Exhaust) gets to about around 54C while gaming. While the bottom card (Bottom Intake) gets to around 47-49C I believe. I literally just put this system together last night, so I don't have much more information temperature wise. Just ran a games, Cinebench and the Valley Test.

Any input is appreciated!

Thanks!

10 minutes ago, WaitDontSh00t said:

Hey guys, I just finished building my first build! Though I was wondering if you guys could help me out a bit with making sure my temperatures are normal.

Here's some info so you guys know whats inside..The case is a Phanteks Luxe.

Fan Setup:

- x1 200mm Front Intake

- x1 120mm Bottom Intake (980 Ti Hybrid Rad)

- x1 120mm Back Exhaust (980 Ti Hybrid Rad)

- x3 140mm Top Exhaust (Kraken x61 and additional 140mm Fan)

(There are two Hybrids)

I don't know how hot Skylake is supposed to get (6700k), but at stock and running one test on Cinebench I believe the highest was 52C. Gaming wise, it's around the same, but maybe more around 50C or so. My GPUs differ a little bit, my top card (The Exhaust) gets to about around 54C while gaming. While the bottom card (Bottom Intake) gets to around 47-49C I believe. I literally just put this system together last night, so I don't have much more information temperature wise. Just ran a games, Cinebench and the Valley Test.

Any input is appreciated!

Thanks!

My CPU will go up to like 63C at most under load and my card can get up to 75C (given that it's from a pre-built meaning the cooler is absolute trash). And I'm not water cooling of course. Either way your temps are pretty damn frosty! Enjoy your build :D

Lenovo Ideapad 720s 14 inch ------ One day I'll have a desktop again...

6 hours ago, Spork829 said:

My CPU will go up to like 63C at most under load and my card can get up to 75C (given that it's from a pre-built meaning the cooler is absolute trash). And I'm not water cooling of course. Either way your temps are pretty damn frosty! Enjoy your build :D

Oh okay, thanks. I was just comparing it to my i5-3570k and I thought Skylake seemed toasty. 

Do you, or anyone else that looks her think my intakes and exhausts are fine? Or should I put my hybrid that's at the back exhaust as an intake for example?

3 minutes ago, WaitDontSh00t said:

Oh okay, thanks. I was just comparing it to my i5-3570k and I thought Skylake seemed toasty. 

Do you, or anyone else that looks her think my intakes and exhausts are fine? Or should I put my hybrid that's at the back exhaust as an intake for example?

You setup looks okay right now. I might switch that extra 140mm top exhaust to an available intake if there is one or just remove it, as it's basically doing nothing currently. The general rule of thumb is to have a bit more intake than exhaust so that air is being pushed out of all your other nooks and crannies, as opposed to dust and grime getting sucked in which happens with more exhaust than intake.

Lenovo Ideapad 720s 14 inch ------ One day I'll have a desktop again...