How good is my setup?

How good is my build? I mean by no means it's not the best but what games do you think I can run?

Motherboard: asrock z170 oc formula

Cpu: Intel i5 6400

Cpu cooler: Intel liquid cooler

Gpu: zotac 970 AMP! omega core edition. 

Power supply: thermatakes 600w

Case: thermaltake v31

My GPU usually runs at around the mid 50c when playing a game and having the setting pushed very little. The Gpu has 3 fans on it so maybe that's why it has that temp. I'm not sure about my Cpu as I don't have a monitor for it. How far can I overstock everything? Is this a good mid range build?

Edited by Lonelycat

1 minute ago, Lonelycat said:

How good is my build? I mean by no means it's not the best but what games do you think I can run?

My GPU usually runs at around the mid 50c when playing a game and having the setting pushed very little. I'm not sure about my Cpu as I don't have a monitor for it. How far can I overstock everything? Is this a good mid range build?

I give it a 5/7

Perfect score!

(I question the locked CPU (I know it can still be OCed) with the liquid cooler and Z170 board)

Recommended upgrades for future:

I7 6700k

Higher wattage PSU (preferable a more reliable brand)

better GPU

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

3 minutes ago, Lonelycat said:

My GPU usually runs at around the mid 50c when playing a game and having the setting pushed very little. The Gpu has 3 fans on it so maybe that's why it has that temp. I'm not sure about my Cpu as I don't have a monitor for it. How far can I overstock everything? Is this a good mid range build?

i rate that gpu 3.5/4 :D

jokes aside

if you wanna overclock, just get a 6600k, so u dont have to deal with microcodes update and stuff that disables oc for non k chips

liquid cooler is not really required for an i5... a decent air cooler is sufficient

970 is fine for 1080p, and prolly can be considered as one of the high end cards

the psu... no comment since i cant find it in this list http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-2547993/psu-tier-list.html

a pretty balanced build for 1080p gaming :D i rate it 7/10 (dont know system spec so ill just judge by the things i know)

8 - with SSD

9 - with the fixes i mentioned

10 - colour matching (eye candy hoar right here)

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

intel does liquid cooling? sploosh and im aware that im using size  8 alot now, i just found out about font and size i mean look at this fancy font i mean WOW

43 minutes ago, IsaacDaGrazin said:

intel does liquid cooling? sploosh and im aware that im using size  8 alot now, i just found out about font and size i mean look at this fancy font i mean WOW

People wont hate you for small font but will hate you for comic sans 

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

Just now, Moonzy said:

People wont hate you for small font but will hate you for comic sans 

lel