Could someone create a web proxy in php

gibbsy81

i want a webproxy to put on my webserver in a folder so it will be just for ltt users to use.

So far all the ones i have found have been broken in some way.

Edit: and feel free to put your name in their and a link  to your website.

You have an avatar.

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Yeah

Ok. To be more helpful, what was wrong with PHProxy++?

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Ok. To be more helpful, what was wrong with PHProxy++?

It generated tons of errors when I was in google and went to another site it would redirect out of the proxy folder and in the root of the web server.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/phproxy-plus/

This thing is old as rock but still works AFAIK. Used to have over 20-30 of "funnyhighschoolname.info" proxies names in High School... (The server admin would ban a .info if a teacher found out) 

Loaded these scripts up and just bought the .info domain for 70-80cents from godaddy and used my homeserver; felt like a celebrity for the time being.  Now whoever uses em are known as fools.

Good times :D

Edit: Got reported to principals office countless times but they couldn't really get me in trouble. They used to threaten me saying I was doing something "illegal" LOL.

i want a webproxy to put on my webserver in a folder so it will be just for ltt users to use.

I'm not really following with what you're trying to do here... Do you want to restrict access to your site for non-LTT users?

• 1 year later...

Webhosts frown upon their bandwidth being used to host proxies. Just throwing that out there.

--Neil Hanlon

Operations Engineer