Need to replace Seidon 120V mounting screws+bolts and clean the radiator. Options?

The way it is at the moment I have 1 of the mounting bolts+screws refusing to actually tighten past a certain point, so the waterblock isn't getting proper contact with the CPU and as a result the temperatures are worse than if I were using my Arctic Freezer Pro 7 Rev 2.0 with 2x of its mounting pegs diagonally (lost 1, and I can't do the same with the Seidon due to the tubes). I'm not sure what I'll do about cleaning the dust from the radiator-don't have access to an air compressor and I can't get compressed air cans locally-but to solve the issue with the bolts+screws, I was thinking of replacing them with mecano bolts+washers+screws. Would that work properly? And what would be a method to clean the radiator that doesn't require some form of compressed air?

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

24 minutes ago, Dabombinable said:

The way it is at the moment I have 1 of the mounting bolts+screws refusing to actually tighten past a certain point, so the waterblock isn't getting proper contact with the CPU and as a result the temperatures are worse than if I were using my Arctic Freezer Pro 7 Rev 2.0 with 2x of its mounting pegs diagonally (lost 1, and I can't do the same with the Seidon due to the tubes). I'm not sure what I'll do about cleaning the dust from the radiator-don't have access to an air compressor and I can't get compressed air cans locally-but to solve the issue with the bolts+screws, I was thinking of replacing them with mecano bolts+washers+screws. Would that work properly? And what would be a method to clean the radiator that doesn't require some form of compressed air?

Since you will be removing it you can rinse out the rad under some water but don't get the block wet, after just let it dry out or blow it out with say a hair dryer. As for the mounting it wouldn't hurt to try and contact Cooler Master to see if they can provide you with another set if the one you have now currently is damaged or just doesn't work. If you were to get the correctly threaded screws and of the proper length you can replace them.