Good Arma 3 server for DayZ with missions,shops and building

Claryn

Hi.

I am a Arma 2 DayZ vanilla and Overpoch (custom verson of epoch and overwatch). My group and I want to get into Arma 3, as the community in Arma 2 is dying out. We used to play on CCGs servers, but they seem to be very empty, except for a short while during peek-hours. 

We used to play on Taviana, had a huge built base, lots of vehicles etc. 

Are there any good servers for Arma 3 DayZ where you have shops, building and missions? I dont know about the different mods for Arma 3, but they should include all that. And preferably on Taviana or Chernarus. 

Running Arch with i3-gaps on a Thinkpad X1 Extreme
Data Science Postgrad

I don't play the mod myself but I think you are after Arma 3 Exile mod - it comes with or without zombies I believe and is popular, modern and apparently very good.

CPU Intel i7 8700K @5Ghz Motherboard ROG Maximus Hero 10 RAM Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz 

GPU MSI Gaming X 1080ti Case Thermaltake Core P3  Storage SSD Boot plus Samsung 960 Evo M.2 nvme storage 

PSU Corsair RM750W Gold Display Asus ROG Strix XG32VQ 144Hz 1440p Cooling Corsair H100i V2 

Keyboard Roccat Ryos MK FX Mouse Roccat Kone Aimo Audio MK3 Fostex T50RP + Schiit Magni 3 AMP and Modi 2 DAC 
Operating System Win 10

VR HTC Vive, Audio Strap Motion Platform DOF Reality 2 DOF

1 hour ago, ShoshinUK said:

I don't play the mod myself but I think you are after Arma 3 Exile mod - it comes with or without zombies I believe and is popular, modern and apparently very good.

Do you know of any good servers/communities that are very active?

Running Arch with i3-gaps on a Thinkpad X1 Extreme
Data Science Postgrad

I don't i'm afraid, but they exist I would suggest checking the Exile webpage and steam groups.

Our group only plays Arma 3 milsim private op's that our mission makers design.

CPU Intel i7 8700K @5Ghz Motherboard ROG Maximus Hero 10 RAM Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz 

GPU MSI Gaming X 1080ti Case Thermaltake Core P3  Storage SSD Boot plus Samsung 960 Evo M.2 nvme storage 

PSU Corsair RM750W Gold Display Asus ROG Strix XG32VQ 144Hz 1440p Cooling Corsair H100i V2 

Keyboard Roccat Ryos MK FX Mouse Roccat Kone Aimo Audio MK3 Fostex T50RP + Schiit Magni 3 AMP and Modi 2 DAC 
Operating System Win 10

VR HTC Vive, Audio Strap Motion Platform DOF Reality 2 DOF