[Star Citizen] Sabre Flight Ready According to @RobertsSpaceInd on Twitter

Vivilacqua1

So, you guys liking your new Sabre? How's it fly? And the Xi'an scout is hangar ready, does it look nice? From what I have seen in concept art it looks a bit strange, but then again, it is an alien ship.

A little side note, I can probably make it to this weeks meet up. :) bout time, right?

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

holy crap dude, was wondering whether you were just a deserter lol

1 hour ago, Adreyu said:

holy crap dude, was wondering whether you were just a deserter lol

The only thing I do to desert is eat it ;)

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

It flies like a super-gladius, kinda how I expected it really. Pretty fast, decent weapon loadout, but a bit squishy.

It does look nice though.

dXkDemG.jpg

QZzTJ1O.jpg

E0sUMMW.jpg

As for the Xi'An Scout, I've said it elsewhere, but it reminds me of something a sci-fi biker would ride when it's in landing mode.

ZiCP0ZF.jpg

XzRpOef.jpg

xX4vkBD.jpg

The pictures really don't do it justice, there's some really nice detailing on the model, from the odd tail design to the detailing on the 4 main thursters and 2 tone patterned paint job.

21 minutes ago, Stuntz said:

It flies like a super-gladius, kinda how I expected it really. Pretty fast, decent weapon loadout, but a bit squishy.

It does look nice though.

dXkDemG.jpg

QZzTJ1O.jpg

E0sUMMW.jpg

As for the Xi'An Scout, I've said it elsewhere, but it reminds me of something a sci-fi biker would ride when it's in landing mode.

ZiCP0ZF.jpg

XzRpOef.jpg

xX4vkBD.jpg

The pictures really don't do it justice, there's some really nice detailing on the model, from the odd tail design to the detailing on the 4 main thursters and 2 tone patterned paint job.

Alas, I'm on mobile and can't see the pictures. Could you possibly put them on imgur and link it?

Holy.... I want an Xi'an Scout now....

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

I can't wait to see the Scout flying around.  Am I understanding it correctly that in landed mode it is basically laying on it's back and to fly it stands up and spreads out like a flower?... a beautiful but deadly flower!

41 minutes ago, Geekavenger said:

I can't wait to see the Scout flying around.  Am I understanding it correctly that in landed mode it is basically laying on it's back and to fly it stands up and spreads out like a flower?... a beautiful but deadly flower!

I want one, but I also want to have two size 1 mounts and 2 size 2 mounts so I can keep my Aurora load out, but on a better ship. (Two Apocalypse size 2 mass drivers and two size 1 neutron rifles, it wrecks shit)