earphone recommendations for smartphone

Guys I need some earphones (not headphones) for my smartphone any recommendations? ~ $100

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300, MSI GTX 560TI Twin Frozr 2, 2x500GB drives, cheapo 500w PSU, cheapo HP Pavilion Elite m9000 case
#KilledMyWife

Klipsch Image S5i

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Klipsch Image S5i

This

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Apple Earpods. Most comftarble earphones ever (if you want in ear) if you want some headphones, get some senheisser HD202, great value.

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

Apple Earpods. Most comftarble earphones ever (if you want in ear) if you want some headphones, get some senheisser HD202, great value.

nope I've had bad experience with apple earphones in the past (cables breaking in the inside and stuff)

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300, MSI GTX 560TI Twin Frozr 2, 2x500GB drives, cheapo 500w PSU, cheapo HP Pavilion Elite m9000 case
#KilledMyWife

nope I've had bad experience with apple earphones in the past (cables breaking in the inside and stuff)

i had some problem to with apple earphones

i got them with my first gen ipod nano and the rubber started rot away  

- teamspeak.ltt-unofficial.com

- teamspeak.ltt-unofficial.net

- teamschnitzel.ltt-unofficial.com

- teamschnitzel.ltt-unofficial.net

cpu: Intel sandybridge-E 3930k @ 4.2Ghz

cooler: corsair h100 @ full speed push-pull

motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Extreme

gpu: 2x EVGA GTX660's & 1x EVGA GTX980

ssd: 2x samsung 256GB 840 pro raid 0

ssd: 1x samsung 1TB 840 evo

hdd: WD green 3TB

hdd: Seagate Barracuda 1TB (st1000dm003)

hdd: Seagate Barracuda 1TB (st31000520as)

psu: corsair ax1200i

ram: 8x 4GB corsair platinum @1866mhz

case: coolermaster cosmos II

monitors Main: 8x LG 22EA53 1080p 60hz

monitor Extra: 1xiiyama prolite G2773Hs 1080p 120hz 27"

keyboard: logitech g19

mouse: corsair m60

Lenovo T550

RaspBerry pi webserver:

Nas:

StatusOffline.

PC straight to the modem/router/switch/DHCP-Server/... with a 20cm (+-8inch) cat6a patch cable because same price as cat5.

ISP: Telenet (belgium)

Speed: 60Down-4Up (+- 45€/month)

ping to there servers: +-8ms

ping to other Belgians: +-12ms

- wheels for cosmos II

I meant the new one. Ive had mine for over 8 month no problems.

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

Enjoyed my JBL J33 earbuds - the version with inline mic/remote is the J33i. I'd link to Amazon if I wasn't on my phone.

Apple Earpods

top lol

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give tacos ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Poker 2 KB Review

What are you looking for in these? If you want bass I would go Sennhesier MM 70's

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-Ear-Canal-Headset-Black/dp/B003WV39B6

a balanced experience not base heavy and stuff

#KilledMyWife

Yuin Pk3 ~$49 usd with shipping 

http://head-direct.com/Products/?act=detail&id=5 

Just pick two pairs.

I Have mine since November 2011.

They do sound better with an amp after source (FiiO E3).

Let me just say this:"Earbuds that deliver headphones experience*"

[*-noise isolation]

If those are really that good they have to be the most sleeper looking pair of earbuds I've ever seen in my life.

Guys I need some earphones (not headphones) for my smartphone any recommendations? ~ $100

I can recommend anything from the Sennheiser earbud line, they sound pretty good and they have some really cheap models. I had a pair that went through the washing machine and drier three times and they still work fine lol.

I can also throw in an RF3 Envi as a wild card. They're full wood with air tubes and drivers located on the cord instead of in the ear piece to prevent radiation. Pretty bassy and warm, I used a pair for almost 2 years daily when I was in HS.

Error: 410

I can also throw in an RF3 Envi as a wild card. They're full wood with air tubes and drivers located on the cord instead of in the ear piece to prevent radiation. Pretty bassy and warm, I used a pair for almost 2 years daily when I was in HS.

Looks like another Esmooth rebrand. Not bad if you find it at the right price.

Looks like another Esmooth rebrand. Not bad if you find it at the right price.

I was actually trying to find it on Esmooth's catalog but cba since I don't really need earbuds anymore.

Error: 410