SP120 PWM Performance or Quiet for GTX980ti Hybrid radiator and Corsair H60 radiator

RRGT19
Go to solution Solved by W-L,
8 minutes ago, RGT said:

Hi,

I will buy a Corsair H60 and a GTX980ti Hybrid.

I want to replace the stock fans, but i don't know which is better to buy, they are at the same price on Amazon.

SP120 PWM Performance or Quiet???

I like silence, but i think that i can adjust the speed in the BIOS to have better temps until i see that the noise is good, right?.

or better Quiet edition?.

I woudl recommend the Quiet editions the performance ones are still audible even turned basically all the way down

Hi,

I want to replace the stock fans, but i don't know which is better to buy, they are at the same price on Amazon.

I like silence, but i think that i can adjust the speed in the BIOS to have better temps until i see that the noise is good, right?.

2 minutes ago, RGT said:

Hi,

I would go for the Quiet ones i have some myself on an h100i and it works great

CPU  i7-6700k @ 4.8 GHz  GPU Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming 6GB Motherboard ASUS MAXMIMUS VIII RANGER  Case Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX  RAM 4 x 8GB HyperX Fury 32GB 2400 MHz  Cooling Corsair H110i PSU Be Quiet! Power Zone 1000W

8 minutes ago, RGT said:

Hi,

I woudl recommend the Quiet editions the performance ones are still audible even turned basically all the way down

Just now, W-L said:

thanks!!!!