Alternatives To Vortex POK3R

SamTheWelshDragon

I'm looking to ditch my K70 RGB because it gives me nothing but trouble. I've been looking into 60% keyboards because I move my setup a whole lot; not much caught my eye but the Poker 3, but I don't think I could live without dedicated function keys. Anyone know of a similar form factor keyboard with mechanical switches, function keys and, if possible back lighting and a detachable cable?

Don't really know any off the top of my head, but you can program the POK3R with function keys.  They won't be dedicated, but they are close enough.  If the simple ones don't cut it, just use AHK to make some better and more complicated function/macro keys.  

Just sold my POK3R a couple days ago, and I don't have anything bad to say about it.  If you really want it, go for it.  You won't regret it.  

12 hours ago, SamTheWelshDragon said:

So I'm looking to ditch my K70 RGB because it gives me nothing but trouble. I've been looking into 60% keyboards because I move my setup a whole lot; not much caught my eye but the Poker 3, but I don't think I could live without dedicated function keys. Anyone know of a similar form factor keyboard with mechanical switches, function keys and, if possible back lighting and a detachable cable?

Sounds to me like you are looking for a 75% form factor board then. The bonus is that those also have arrow keys. Anyway, You'd be surprised at how easy it is to live with a lack of dedicated function keys, especially if you reprogram Fn to be where caps lock normally is...

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)