[Linus' Mods] Orange GTX 970 Tips (WAN Show - 4th March 2016)

[Linus' Mods] Orange GTX 970 Tips (WAN Show - 4th March 2016)

I'm a huge Gunpla fan and I quite a few custom builds for my Gundams. After watching the WAN Show today, I felt extremely sad for Linus screwing up his custom paint job. (๑◕︵◕๑)

So as a suggestion for Linus, instead painting with nail polish, why not try out some easy, safe & cheap way to paint the text?

I would like to suggest Linus to use the following method and materials to paint his GTX 970 text on the card:

1. Enamel Paint

2. Zippo lighter fluid

3. Q-tips

4. Mixing tin
4. Small-tipped paint brush

Reference link: http://majorwilliams.blogspot.sg/2012/05/gundam-building-101-panel-line-washes.html , http://majorwilliams.blogspot.sg/2011/04/gundam-building-101-reverse-wash-and.html

Just remember to paint colors before applying a final clear coat to the card. (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

As for the community, feel free to give any other better paint job suggestions that are better than mine!!!

よろしくお願いします!

He has notifications turned off tagging wont do anything

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

1 minute ago, thekeemo said:

He has notifications turned off tagging wont do anything

I've message them too.

12 hours ago, NicholasNSY96 said:

I've message them too.

...but he won't get notified he's been messaged.

Lol, anyways I suggest using plastidip. Nail polish will flake over time anyways.

Nail polish works well for smaller lettering, but probably won't last as long on larger areas, especially if the GPU is cooling down and heating up lots.

I've used nail polish for USB sticks, knives and some other stuff.

IMG_20160305_224745.jpg

IMG_20160305_224338.jpg

RIG:FX-6300@4.5GHz 1.4V with Hyper 212 evo with LTT NF-F12:MSI Overclockers R7 260X:4x4B Crucial Ballistix Sport:GA-970A-UD3P:1TB Seagate Brracuda & 120GB Crucial M500(OS and Programs)&Sandisk SSD PLUS(Games) In a Bitfenix Comrade with an NF-F12 as exhaust and OEM case fan as front intake

''time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time''