Can you guys check to see if everything is compatible.

Anyway guys, here's the build https://goo.gl/Yc1gKg, sorry for not using PCPARTPICKER. I need to buy everything from this retailer. Also, will the CX430M be enough to power the system and will the Xeon 1231v3 be compatible with a H81M-P33 motherboard? Thanks for your help.

Xeon 1231 v3/ H81m - P33 / 8GB Corsair Vengeance/ GTX 950/ Fractal Design Core 1000.

Everything is compatible. And, yes, the CX 430 will be able to power everything.

I used to be quite active here.

Yes, it's all compatible. The PSU will be okay for that build, yes. I would advise changing the SSD for.. Anything else really. They made changes to the V300 that significantly decreased the speed of the drive. 

Wait why is everyone saying the CX is a good powersupply? its not please don't, if you can just change it for either one of these, XFX, Seasonic, or EVGA

just try not to get a CX I have heard lots of bad stuff about it, not worth the risk if you can get something that is safer for the same price.

Spoiler

CPU: i7-6700K 4.7GHz GPU: GTX 980 STRIX 1337MHz CPU Cooler: H110i GTX AIO |

Motherboard: Asus Z170-AR | Case: NZXT H440 White PSU: CS750W |

PCPartPicker Link: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/43BkVn 

2 minutes ago, r1Ns3 said:

Wait why is everyone saying the CX is a good powersupply? its not please don't, if you can just change it for either one of these, XFX, Seasonic, or EVGA

just try not to get a CX I have heard lots of bad stuff about it, not worth the risk if you can get something that is safer for the same price.

We say it's bad for high heat output systems. One with a GTX 950 is not one.

5 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Yes, it's all compatible. The PSU will be okay for that build, yes. I would advise changing the SSD for.. Anything else really. They made changes to the V300 that significantly decreased the speed of the drive. 

Agreed, that stupid asynchronous NAND switch ruined their business for me.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

3 minutes ago, r1Ns3 said:

The CX series is bad for high power draw systems and overclocking due to some quality issues and temperature tolerances. For lower power draw builds like this, it's perfectly fine. 

Also, EVGA brand units like the 400W W1 PSU which is absolutely terrible (and the rest of the W1 units and the NEX line). If you're going to recommend brands, be specific to the models. (XFX uses Seasonic units exclusively, so they're generally okay)

You might have fitting issues with the core 1000. I used one once and couldn't fit the 960 in it with a HDD because of how its mounted. I know the 960 is pretty close the 950 in terms of length. Its something youll have to watch for. Check the specs on the core 1000 to see if it says how long the card can be with drives mounted. I could have fit the ssd if I let it hang with the 960 but I needed the 3tb hdd.

1 hour ago, Hunter7263 said:

You might have fitting issues with the core 1000. I used one once and couldn't fit the 960 in it with a HDD because of how its mounted. I know the 960 is pretty close the 950 in terms of length. Its something youll have to watch for. Check the specs on the core 1000 to see if it says how long the card can be with drives mounted. I could have fit the ssd if I let it hang with the 960 but I needed the 3tb hdd.

I was worried about that too, but this is a pretty small card.

Xeon 1231 v3/ H81m - P33 / 8GB Corsair Vengeance/ GTX 950/ Fractal Design Core 1000.

1 hour ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

The CX series is bad for high power draw systems and overclocking due to some quality issues and temperature tolerances. For lower power draw builds like this, it's perfectly fine. 

Also, EVGA brand units like the 400W W1 PSU which is absolutely terrible (and the rest of the W1 units and the NEX line). If you're going to recommend brands, be specific to the models. (XFX uses Seasonic units exclusively, so they're generally okay)

1 hour ago, r1Ns3 said:

1 hour ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

We will have to stick to the SSD as its the only one PLE Computers sell that is in my price range, also thanks for advising me about my powersupply.

On 05/03/2016 at 1:00 PM, Dr_Curry_MONSTER said:

We will have to stick to the SSD as its the only one PLE Computers sell that is in my price range, also thanks for advising me about my powersupply.

Better off getting a big hard drive, the ssd is so bad that I would rather a big hard drive

Spoiler

CPU: i7-6700K 4.7GHz GPU: GTX 980 STRIX 1337MHz CPU Cooler: H110i GTX AIO |

Motherboard: Asus Z170-AR | Case: NZXT H440 White PSU: CS750W |

PCPartPicker Link: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/43BkVn